Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

to be honest, you should not be trading with just $30. This is not a job with a steady paycheck , if you are trading for food or rent money you will force trades and lose everything,

Get a real job, save your money, and paper trade for the next year, that is my best advise

8 Likes

Top Trade GBPCHF erased yesterdays red candle, not much happening today

The DOW hit a new closing high but the S&P and Nasdaq are lagging and our risk on currencies need the Nasdaq to lead

1a

3 Likes

It might be after 7pm est before I update my rankings tonight

Cadchf might be up for a revival

Bought the dip at 1 ADR(20), 60 pips, below the signal price used for tracking, this is DEMO account for tracking purpose only

2 Likes

Great entry. Succes! Im also in.

Strong day for the CAD as US gas prices keep going up

New Top Trade CADJPY, but just about anything against the yen should be making you money

1a

2 Likes

Iā€™m just going to display, how when followed correctly, simple and profitable this strategy is!

Ok, we open the March account with a Buy position on GBPCHF which would have been taken on Monday @ 9.00am (UTC11) a gain of 318 pipsā€¦ up till today, 12th March

Above GBPCHF (4 hour Chart)

On the March 8th a new top Buy position on CADCHF which would have been taken on Monday @ 9.00am (UTC11) a gain of 90 pipsā€¦ up till today, 12th March

Above CADCHF (4 hour Chart)

On March 9th the existing top Buy position on GBPCHF continues itā€™s gains as shown aboveā€¦

March 11th we have another top Buy position signalled for the CADJPY. Opening a position on Thursday would be seeing a gain of 105 pipsā€¦ up till today, 12th March

Above CADJPY (4 hour Chart)

In a little under a fortnight of trading these Markets you have a proven 505 pips all thanks to Dennis.
Iā€™m not here to blow sunshine upā€¦ this just worksā€¦ this is an average month for results for this strategy.
Why are newbie traders trying to reinvent the wheel when someone has handed a profitable system to them on a Platter with the Silver spoon?

FYI, those arenā€™t trend lines on those charts, just a magical coincidence how price respects a lineā€¦

7 Likes

GBPCHF was announced as the top trade on 24 February 2021 at entry price of 1.27777

How can you use that in your example with a lower price?

Yes, it is still up, but try to be true to the system.

Top Trade GBPCHF

@FOK, easy there cowboyā€¦ All I am doing is putting a stake in the sand from a date A to a date Bā€¦ the month of March. You cannot trade backwards only forwards, so Iā€™ll post results again at the EOM.

Iā€™ve been trading this system and variants of it since 2018. Long before many of you were even hereā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s just amazing that as long as this thread has been going no one has enough interest or conviction to track along in a demo account.

And pips are not the best way to report trade sucess IMHO, best to place the trades using the actual risk management, position sizing, take profit and stop loss that one would plan to use for live account. Profit report would then be a realistic percentage number.

2 Likes

True Fact. Risk managemnt and other factors will make or break you. And that everyone needs to decide on their own. Thats why there wont be any holy grail. Some will leave this system alltogether, some will persevere and some will improve their craft. Like Dennis says its a Ponzi so we stay sharp. :wink:

1 Like

What you say has some substance. However, for a long time, the relative strength and weakness of the two currencies in the pairs Iā€™m interested in has been one of the key elements in my trade decisions. I use a simpler visual approach than Dennis but weā€™re getting the same indications week after week. From this, I donā€™t feel the need to test Dennisā€™s signals, Iā€™m getting the same ones, and theyā€™re working for me.

halfway through the day and we have a mixed market with a Strong USD again

Top Trade CADJPY is off to a good start, up about 50 pips

1a

CAD got a boost with good news

Canada unemployment rate 8.2% vs 9.2% expected and 9.4% prior! No change in participation rate.

2 Likes

it is amazing how often Strong Weak puts us in trades ahead of good news

5 Likes

Not a bad day for the newest Top Trade CADJPY up 90 pips at the high

1a

2 Likes

Unfortunately, in the real, or even the demo, world, I was not able to enter exactly as per the Captainā€™s signal due to the time delay and the price ripping higher. This leaves us with the choice to either try for a retracement entry or market entry (FOMO?)

I went with the market entry and got about 20 pips higher than the signal price for the CADJPY. The first signal that I am tracking, CADCHF is also going great with the signal price entry and an add-on entry at 1 ADR below the entry price.

Risk on each entry is 1% and position size is according to that, initial stop loss of 100 pips. I struggled with that, should it be 2 x ADR perhaps?

6 Likes

In case you are wondering, yes, tracking each signal for 2021, and nothing wrong with my charts either :stuck_out_tongue: but only started using demo account since signal #6, to show what is possible

3 Likes

keeps us up to date, one less thing for me to do :smiley:

1 Like