Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Happy Trails, my friend!

1 Like

That’s very smart Dennis I’d like one of them parked at home.

Of course, I live in Devon in the UK and many roads here are very narrow, so caravans are not a popular co-traveller on the narrow lanes. Some people down here call them grockle-boxes, grockle being an impolite name for a tourist. Sorry about that, no offence meant.

1 Like

a small gain in Top Trade CHFJPY , looks ready for a breakout

1a

2 Likes

Here in the states they have never been more popular, many are selling their bricks and sticks home and going full time nomad , and my caravan is small compared to most

1 Like

Same here in Australia… Most retirees buy a “Van” and travel in the warmer parts of the country.

They are known as “Grey Nomads”…

2 Likes

NZD nudges out JPY for #8, NZDCHF has been a TOP Trade since April but has not done much

1a

3 Likes

we have shuffled the deck a bit from last week, Top Trade NZDCHF* is breaking out to new lows, which is good for us

1a

3 Likes

Yen pairs up across the board

1a

2 Likes

Hi, my name is hajonne, can a divergence fail to work?

Top Trade NZDCHF* hit the +100 pip mark, but you would have to endure a -150 pip drawdown to be up today

1a

4 Likes

Anything can fail, what divergence are you looking at

Even with all the money printing, we have a strong USD, take your pick shorting NZDUSD or AUDUSD

AUDUSD looks a bit like a head and shoulder, NZDUSD is similar but last two times NZDUSD was our top pick it did not do much

1a

3 Likes

Yen pairs were in free fall today, Top Trade NZDUSD* had a good first day as top trade

Yen has not been #1 this year, that is not normal,

1a

4 Likes

Hello Dennis…can you explain how you use 200 EMA to enter and exit trades. If you have discussed this before you can send me the link.Also how many moving averages do you use? thanks.

This is how the rankings should look when the market switches gear to Risk-Off mode

Top Trade NZDUSD* has already passed the +100 pip mark

1a

5 Likes

We start the new week with across the board gains against the Yen and USD

1a

4 Likes

Studying the overlayed matrix I provide every month of this strategy… It’s not the USD and JPY have strength at the moment, it’s the other six currencies have all weakened simultaneously.

Forex can be understood backwards, but unfortunately must be traded forwards.

4 Likes

All green against the YEN , I see this often where trends from Friday tend to reverse at the beginning of the new week, now will they continue, only time will tell

1a

5 Likes

Awesome stuff!!

1 Like

Well, at least it should go up enough to hit my TP.
The market is just JumpingJack IMHO.

1 Like