Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

We had a Pin Bar reversal on Friday in the CADJPY and today we had follow-through and the rest of the market joined in. I would expect CADJPY to move higher from here,

1a

7 Likes

Top Trade AUDCHF has been a tough trade, but if you stayed with it you made money, but is now a time to get back in, I think I would at least wait for this rally in AUD to play out

1a

6 Likes

i am still bearish audchf based on one of my systems…been a easy hold!!!

1 Like

Trading Weekly Analysis

SPX500 rally slowed. 4,441.67 (-132 points )

The U.S. dollar failed to reach nine-month highs. USDX 93.45 (+995 points)

A rise in COVID-19 infections supported gold. 1,781 USD (+359 points)

Oil prices crushed. 64.43 USD (-5.06 USD )

Bitcoin rises. 48,655 USD (+2,273 USD)

[Edited for a Forums Violation]

Another good day for Yen pairs, and it is getting crowded at the top, we could see any one of the top 7 holding #1 tomorrow. Short term trend is down for the Yen and up for everyone else

1a

6 Likes

And that quickly the market runs back to safety, Tomorrow should give us a better clue of what to expect next week

1a

5 Likes

It seems the pictures no longer load for earlier posts. Is this a setting you are aware of or something that can be resolved for people who are reading the post from the beginning?

First time I have seen that probably a server issue or some such thing, give it a day or two, it might resolve itself or the techs will fix it, just my limited view.

I agree…old posts don’t load. I gave up.

1 Like

Australian capex data for the April - June period. +4.4% q/q (vs. expected 2.5% q/q, prior 6.3%)

1 Like

Hello Dennis! Thank you so much for sharing your insight into Trend Trading with the Strong/Weak analysis. I love it and I am learining it.

In this post (164) you shared a link to a video in your former thread, and in that video - at about the 1:07 mark - you displayed a table chart that made the creation of your strong/weak rankings less cumbersome. I have tried to find that chart on my own both online and on mt4 but with no success. Please kindly teach me where to find that table chart or whatever you might be using now that is better.

Thank you sir.

there is a video here that shows the table he uses

What is Strong/Weak Analysis

Assuming that you want to do your own strength table, I would also assume that you are capable of Excel, so it would not be hard to make something up.

1 Like

How do I get this table chart view? What platform is this?

This is what my question is about…

Thank you sir

I think that was from when I was using FXCM , I have not used that in a long time

Yen pairs finished the week strong but AUD, NZD, GBP and CAD all failed to recover the previous weeks losses, so not sure we can call this a turn-around. Still, a very tight market with nothing really bad a good happening to drive this market

1a

6 Likes

Hello Dennis! Do you think there might be something here? I’d like to go in short if the price breaks below the 0.7200 mark, considering the pinbar off the 200ma, the divergence and the strong/weak rating. Please share your thoughts…

Thanks.

Hold that thought

Interesting! :smiley:
Please where is this data from?

You mean to say you haven’t completed the School of Pips?

:grimacing: