Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I guess so!

Never too late to start

https://www.babypips.com/learn

Thank you.

Mixed day with Swiss Franc taking a hard hit, NZD is back on top as is Top Trade AUDNZD* but only down about 60 pips from its Aug 10th entry point. This market just is not moving

1a

6 Likes

Thanks Dennis for this training. Please what do you mean by ‘breakeven’, being that you don’t use a stop loss and all…?

1 Like

Breakeven is still breakeven (zero loss) rather you use a stop or not, and if I am trading without a stop loss you can bet I have a mental stop , it is like poker, you have to know when to fold

Top Trade AUDNZD* slams through the +100 pip mark, making us more pips today than the previous 3 weeks combined. This shows you how patients payoff.

We have reached the end of August and look how tight this market is, only 0.63% separation between #2 and 8

1a

6 Likes

Please how do you pick #1 and #2?

Big move in AUD today as it finally gets out of #8, New Top Trade NZDCAD looks interesting as it looks to be breaking out of a long base, this might be worth a try

1a

5 Likes

Thank you Dennis! Although AUD is 2nd on my own ranking. And it was 6th yesterday. I feel the need to still ask this, do you still use the minimum 2% difference between #1 and #8 to determine your top trade?

Thanks!

1 Like

1a

6 Likes

Hello Dennis! Today’s chart is particularly interesting. And more so because you did not add any comment.

Please how did you get a negative value for GBP when price is above the 200sma on the 4hr chart?
Thanks.

Just go to my post on July 1st, 2021 and you will see the answers Dennis gave to the same questions you are asking under my question thread. You won’t get the exact currency ranking or % figures like Dennis’s, that depends on which broker you use. You may have one currency ahead or behind Dennis’s SW ranking but generally, my SW ranking and his are 90% similar.

3 Likes

Yes, easy to understand that the percentage will vary by a few points, not a problem, no need to even use 2 decimal places for a daily method.

What he really asked about is the logic of a negative reading while the MA was positive; perhaps you can help by showing your calculation and ratings for that particular day.

You have to recognize that if these values are entered manually there is always scope for an input error to occur; by pointing to this anomaly, he may actually be making a good save.

Have a nice long weekend everybody!

2 Likes

Thank you @FOK

1 Like

I assume that you now get this from Tradingview or Marketmilk?

@Dennis3450 you are a great guy. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

NZD and AUD have been on a great run the last two weeks, easy to understand why they are 1 & 2

It does look like the risk-on trade is back on, but this market has been reversing right when you think you have it figured out

1a

6 Likes

Not much is happening as today is a US bank holiday

NZDCHF is our newest Top Trade, it is seeing a small pullback today coming off a 10 day up move

Note; September historically is the worst month of the year for stocks, but AUD and NZD are telling us that might not be the case this year

1a

6 Likes

before I forget, I will be traveling tomorrow so my update may come later than normal

4 Likes