Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Santa rally still going, S&P and DOW at new all-time high, Nasdaq is lagging. we could have a good January but watch out for February as we seem to be rhyming with a year ago

2 Likes

Happy New Years Adam

One more trading day in 2021

1a

4 Likes

Gj still seems like the no brainer

1 Like

i am hoping my gbp usd buy reaches my tp ,1.35312

1 Like

With 9 hours of trading left in 2021 only the Pound is down

1a2

2 Likes

on my strong weak analysis…cad gaining strength…something to think about!!!

1 Like

usd cad looks to continue its bearish momentum on monday

Mine too

1 Like

And then… there are these guys…

2022-01-02_10-12-45

wow you subscribed to scorpionfx? how is their service so far?

windfreeze wrote:
wow you subscribed to scorpionfx? how is their service so far?

when i read one of their early documents, i see that they mention a “mt4 volume indicator”, which is literally impossible to calculate in the forex because it is not a centralized exchange… at best, one can only know the volume at a specific broker or at a specific liquidity provider.

this document almost seems like it is auto-translated from another language, it contains so many errors.

https://scorpionfx.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/scorpion-fx/

on their homepage ( scorpionfx.com ), they mention that they pulled off more than 1400 sequentially profitable trades, which is not likely true. in fact, they say that they hold a “GUINESS WORLD RECORD”… somehow, i find that to be questionable… i cant find anything about scorpionfx or scorpion on the guiness website.

i would like to see a link to that guiness world record for 1400+ profitable trades… i recognize that they might in fact hold this record, but i would like to see a link to it.

sometimes when people tell lies, they tell lies that are so outrageous that nobody even thinks to question it.

when i read their “performance page”, it has nothing but nonsense on it that only beginner traders would believe, yet they openly claim to manage funds of instituitional investors.

https://scorpionfx.com/trade-performance.html

and here is the clincher, the video that shows the three operators(i assume) of scorpionfx sitting at a desk shuffling papers and shaking hands, lol:

https://scorpionfx.com/Videos/1.mov

do these guys actually expect me to believe that they hold a world record for pulling off 1400+ consecutive profitable trades? oh yeah baby…

also, on their website they claim to have been interviewed on several mainstream news/trading sites, which i seriously doubt.

my sincere apology for hijacking your trend trading topic.

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone, here is where we ended 2021 and begin 2022

1a

3 Likes

Thanks, Dennis. Happy New Year!

1 Like

I don’t recall making that claim; the free email is fine.

Sometimes it is right, sometimes it is a good measure of the contrary trade.

1 Like

I was going to sell usd cad, but after further analysis on the weekend ended up selling aud usd today, I wonder if it will continue to stay bearish and end up bearish on your currency strength meter

And looking at the sentiment with a crowd selling CHF and buying JPY seems a good opportunity to long CHF/JPY.

We start 2022 with a strong day for both USD and JPY , and this on a day that saw a rally in stocks, Yes the world is still upside down

1a

3 Likes

Who is the “we” in trading?

Where are all the “big boys” I am always reading about?

2022-01-03_21-21-53

1 Like

Hi Dennis. Based from the rankings, how is it that USD and JPY is strong whereas they are #4 and #8 respectively. Isn’t JPY suppose to be labeled weak based on the ranking as it is at the bottom?

Nice catch, go tiger!