Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Agree with that assessment.

1 Like

with an hour to go before stock market closes we are seeing a huge reversal from this morning, on the Currency side USD is leading, War is good for business, that is why the US is almost always in a war of some kind

1a

1 Like

last time GBPAUD was a top trade it did not work out so well, will this time be different, While you are at it EURAUD, EURUSD and GBPUSD are all worth a look

1b

2 Likes

Stocks completed a full reversal by days end but will it last

1a2

Looking at the DOW, it was exactly 1 month ago we had a similar reversal, let’s hope this one ends better

Mostly green day, as I have said before, the US economy loves war

1a

1 Like

It is crazy the way this market just keeps going up, The DOW is now up over 700 points or 2.1% and the rest of the market is following close behind

All I can say about today’s price action is WOW! Prices held into the close, no profit taking so that tells me the smart money expects this to hold through the weekend

Risk-on is back, but for how long

1a

1a2

6 Likes

The final tally for the week, which is a lot of green, will it continue on Monday?

1a

1 Like

I came to that conclusion as well, Risk-On

USD switching as the mood changes daily

Top Trade short GBPAUD makes us over 100 pips on Friday

1a

1 Like

Bitcoin has been correlated to the stock market for the last month, could this weekend’s crypto selloff carry over to stocks on Monday?

2 Likes

Currencies start the week in risk-off mode, seeing how badly Bitcoin did over the weekend one would expect Stocks to get off to a rough start, but this market tends to do the unexpected

1a

2 Likes

As always…swimming in SW profits… Thanks again @Dennis

1 Like

Rollercoaster day, Stocks mixed, Euro takes a plunge and EURAUD short is our new top trade, If you believe stocks have overcorrected that Risk-On is the play then EURAUD could be a good one

1a

1 Like

That is a lot of red

1a2

Top Trade EURAUD* up 100 pips today

1a

3 Likes

Strong weak…ahead of the news again!

2 Likes

All Red yesterday, All Green today

Look how the DOW and NASDAQ all up with in a dollar of yesterday’s losses

1b

Another big day for Top Trade EURAUD*, now up 200 pips from the entry point

1a

3 Likes

Down day for stocks but our Top Trade EURAUD* has another great day, up over 300 pips from its entry

1 Like