Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Note; I pulled these numbers an hour before the daily close,

1a

3 Likes

On Monday I posted

1b

EURAUD continues to plunge, making our short trade now up over 500 pips in just 4 days.

Can trading get anymore simpler or fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The market is back into Risk-Off mode, but top trade EURAUD is down 200 pips today, meaning we are up 200 pips

1a

1a

There was a time when a headline like this would have the DOW up 500 points, but in our upside-down world the DOW is down 500

2 Likes

If it wasnā€™t for Russia, that would probably be the case. They attacked a nuclear power plant in the night and thatā€™s put fear into the markets that they will do anything. My guess is weā€™ll see another week or two in risk off mode followed by the markets going up to new highs later on in the Summer/Autumn. I suppose it really depends on what Putin does, but Ukraine wonā€™t be able to hold out too much longer.

Wish Iā€™d got in on that AUDEUR*. It was a lovely move but Iā€™ve been too busy playing with other strategies and probably missed the best part of it.

1 Like

If you are still here; as I told you, that recommendation was from the weekly sales pitch email.

You jumped to the assumption that I was a subscriber.

I simply monitor the suggested trades; sometimes they work.

The same as this thread, you get what you pay for; both are FREE

For the week the rank order has not changed much but the gap between the Strong and Weak has widen greatly

1a

4 Likes

Sir thereā€™s something I really noticed here, cuz when I read the market sentiment from Myfxbook and therefore went to finviz to look at the strength and weakness of the currency pairs; I get to know that without been prepared for the Spike u can never get that Spike, because I focused on how the Spike happens depending on the update of S/W on finviz and forext sentiment on Myfxbook sirā€¦ But how can I be sure that I can catch the Spike

Give us a clue, which pair of spikes are you talking about?

What time frame are you trying to trade?

Good Strong / Weak right here on babypips you know

https://marketmilk.babypips.com/currency-strength

Trade every day, what is the problem

All Iā€™m trying to say is the actual time the Pairs spikeā€¦ Is there any way one can enter the trade earlyā€¦ Like entering the trade at the right time it was updated on Babypip or other platform sir like Finvizā€¦

You know this thread is about trading DAILY candles right?

What time zone are you and what is the problem that you have with time?

Seems to me you must be trading 1-hour candles or something

Thereā€™s no way to know this, otherwise we would all be rich. You just need to keep your stops wide and stay in the trade, you will catch that spike eventually.

Big reversal in our Top Trade, does this mean gains in EURAUD are over? Too soon to tell

Gold briefly tops 2000, It was just a week ago that oil briefly topped 100 then pulled back only to shoot up 25%, Gold looks like it is following the same pattern

Markets continue to bleed, Safe havens are Oil, Energy Stocks, Gold, Utilities, AUD, and NZD

1a

USD led all currencies followed closely by JPY, clearly, markets are in risk-off mode but the farther a currency is from the fighting the better it is doing, Sorry Euro

1a

2 Likes

All stock market can recover from tomorrowā€¦

Stocks are up but I see this as nothing more than a dead cat bounce, Oil (WTICOUS) and Gold ( XAUUSD) continue to rally, Gas prices in the US are now well above 4 dollars a gallon and that is in the cheaper states, go to California and you might pay 6 dollars. Our Top Trade EURAUD continues to pull back, clearly a reversal but for how long

1a

1 Like

DOW goes from up 500 to down 200 in just a few hours, that is what I call bearish action

1a2

1 Like

EURNZD* is our new TOP TRADE but that is one strong reversal signal, SW has won out against these reversals before, I am watching this one from the sideline

1a

4 Likes