Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Currencies are all green, Stocks should open higher, Oil is down and so is gold

1a

The Market held on to its gains, big selloff in oil, and Euro rally continues

1a

GBPNZD* is our new Top Trade, but as with EURNZD are we a bit late to this party

1a2

4 Likes

Reversal, SW says "what reversal

1a

2 Likes

Funny how here in the US when oil spikes higher you see it in the price at the pump the very next day but when we get a big price drop it can take two weeks before we see that drop at the pump.

Anyone see a price drop in your area, let us know when you do

4 Likes

We head into the last half of the final day of the week with all green for our currencies, stocks are mixed, gold down, oil up and I added Bitcoin. Seeing how the DOW 30 ( DJI) is still leading, this tells us the market is still looking for safety

1a

1 Like

Finally a breakout move for USDJPY , this is my favorite thing about SW trading, you can get into these trades and just sit in them for months, This one has been active since last September. Take profits in half at 100 pips, set a breakeven stop loss for the remainder and you would still be in this trade today

4 Likes

We are going to have another red candle weekly close in stocks, here is the downtrend, I will be watching for a break of this trendline with follow-through, only then will this bear move be over, Maybe?

1 Like

Here is how we ended the week, a strong Friday move for both CAD and USD, again stocks were up early then sold off into the close. Still waiting to see if this pullback in oil will show up at the pump
1a

1 Like

Yeah. GOOD LUCK with that!

1 Like

Moved to Political discussion…

1 Like

Clearly, the market favors currencies as far away from Ukraine as possible, if Mars had a currency it no doubt would be number one

1a

1 Like

Top Trade GBPAUD is closing in on 1000 pips , will it make it?

2 Likes

Markets start the day mixed, Euro is still in rally mode, but look at that big drop in oil, I sill have not seen this move show up at the pump

1a

I have been holding this one for a long time and it just keeps going up. Don’t you love trends, it makes trading so easy

4 Likes

Early gains in stocks have all turned negative, the NASDAQ has broken below its Feb 24th low, DOW and S&P may not be far from doing the same. While at the same time the EURO is strong and European stocks are up.

Nasdaq is now down 25%, there is going to be some good money to be made in this market once things turn around, provided our incompetent leaders don’t blow up the world

2 Likes

1a

2 Likes

Again we have stocks higher first half of the day, will they sell off and go negative by the day’s end?

Oil is now below 100 a barrel, I still have not seen any reduction at the pump

1a

1 Like

Not only did stocks hold their mid-day gains but added to them in afternoon trading

1a

2 Likes

CAD led the day followed closely by NZD and GBP

1a

If you managed not to get stopped out by today, we did get a reversal that should take price lower, Maybe!

3 Likes