Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Can the market have any more of a perfect day, only thing down is oil and that is a positive

and we have added another 1% to the SW gap

It is like a Las Vegas slot machine after a jackpot $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

1a2

Ken Fisher of Fisher Investments comments on how the markets will react to Ukraine 3 weeks before the first bomb is dropped. He totally nails it, in predicting a stock rally once the bombs start dropping.

2 Likes

I trust everyone is rolling in pips this week

1a

4 Likes

It’s early, JPY stronger, that’s not good, maybe profit-taking Friday

2022-03-25_12-42-13

1 Like

after a strong move, a pullback like this is healthy and sets up the market for the next move higher

Until I see a strong reversal on the daily and confirmed on the weekly, I remain bullish this market

1a

4 Likes

Hi Dennis,

I’m new to your Strong Weak Analysis, and must say that your exel spread sheet looks great.
If I may ask can you share the way you calculate the strong VS the weak in exel spread sheet.

We started the week with AUDJPY as our newest Top Trade, and it really took off, up over 450 pips for the week, this kind of makes up for the two previous trade signals on this pair that did not play out so well

1a

1 Like

Hi Egbert, Welcome to the thread

If you would like to do your own SW spread sheet my calculations are simply Price minus 4hr 200ma divided by price in excel it might look like this =Sum( c4-d4) /c4

Many others here have taken this an added some things to fit their style of trading

Good luck and again welcome to the thread

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.
My JPY value is not zero, can you help?
Can you share your exel templet?
Thanks.

Show us the numbers and the formulas that you are using for USDJPY

If we can get that correct, the rest is easy

And it’s best if you learn how to do it

Teach a man to fish and all that stuff

1 Like

You don’t need to calculate JPY. Since it is used as the common denominator it will always be zero.

1 Like

it cant…the US Empire has been on a serious decline…Ray Dalio agrees in his newest book

Rome was not built in a day, nor did it decline in a day. This decline of the US Empire could take another 50 to 100 years, anyway it is a topic best taken to the Political Opinion thread

Please assist me in getting this right.
Thanks

We started the new week with a huge spike higher in all Yen pairs but have now sold off for 6 straight hours, Could this be the blow-off move before a needed correction

2 Likes

By this chart, you would think Russia invaded Japan

Good day, Yen pairs pulled back but held gains, stocks up, oil down, bitcoin rallies

I feel a little richer this evening, how about you

1a

4 Likes

1a2

Yen is always zero,

2 Likes

You have the wrong symbols. You want EURJPY, CHFJPY, USDJPY etc. Everything against JPY

2 Likes

I notice that thanks.

1 Like

Can you maybe tell me from which day do I take the data?
I took the last bar before the new day start on the H4 chart.