Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Hope this is correct?

1 Like

We have a selloff in most yen pairs but a rally in stocks, not normal but what is anymore. Oil down again that is good, look at Bitcoin closing in on 50K and putting an end to its bear run

1a

3 Likes

Stocks up, Currencies down

1a

5 Likes
1 Like

day two of the pullback

1a

1 Like

another red day, going for three in a row, it still looks to be a normal pullback after moving too high too fast

1a

1 Like

when we get these pullbacks I like to look at the 200ma on the one hour chart for a possible re-entry, all our recent Top Trades are hovering just above this buy point

3 Likes

Day three of pullback

1a

4 Likes

All green in our currencies, could the 3 day selloff be over

1a

2 Likes

Nice end to the week

1a

2 Likes

Hi Dennis,
For the weak and Strong which candle do I use for my calculation?

Regards.

I believe, and I’m sure everyone will back me up here, the daily close price is the same on every time frame.

Not to be confused with the reading of the Simple Moving Average price which must be read on the 4-Hour chart.

So, for simple use, just take both readings while on the 4-Hour chart.

3 Likes

1a

2 Likes

A mostly green day, Risk-On is clearly in control

1a

Risk-on currencies CAD, AUD and NZD have held the top three spots for the last 16 Trading days
1a2

5 Likes

Markets are down but currencies are up, not normal , but what is anymore

1a

Top Trade AUDJPY hits a new closing high, truly some epic moves happening in our Yen pairs

1a

4 Likes

Will Yen weakness over sometime soon. It has lost at least more than 5% in a month. Huge move for world’s 4th largest reserve currency

1 Like

This is concerning, we had another gap open lower today, hinting that we might continue this stair-stepping down pattern and hit another new low. There will be money to be made as more fear hits the market, we just need to be patient

Ugly day for stocks, Currencies mixed by barely moving

1a

1 Like

Possible entry short on GBPNZD as its touching the 200SMA on the 1hr?