Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

All Yen pairs up for the week, +200 pips for current Top Trade EURUSD* , and long-term Top Trade USDJPY breaks out to new highs

1a

Weekly Chart

4 Likes

And there we are back to the 31571 level…

Over 400 Pips in roughly 3 days… No I didn’t trade it!!

5 Likes

Mix day as bears take over afternoon trading

1a

Stocks selloff as price reaches top of range

1 Like

Who owns Google, 20 for 1 stock split today, Amazon did the same thing recently. Look for both of these stocks to join the DOW 30 ,

1a

Thing is, most brokers offer fractional shares now anyways. This wasn’t as popular when Tesla did it, but I guess this is good for customers who don’t have access to fractional shares.

I’d love to see Amazon join the DOW30. I thought Google was already there, go figure.

brokers as in CFD or real stock brokers? Not heard of that when owning real stocks.

I assumed it was like the FTSE100 and they’d already be in the DOW

Both, but not all. I don’t think banks will let you buy partial shares. But it’s the same concept as Bitcoin, you don’t have to buy 1, you can ‘invest’ $100 into it instead. Also when buying indices, you can now buy 0.1 units through most brokers instead of having to buy 1 unit.

1 Like

All green day, DOW breaks out

1a

1a2

4 Likes

The bears took over the second half of the day

1a

4 Likes

1c

2 Likes

It looks like we are head to a bearish close to the week,

1a

The weekly chart of USDJPY shows a complete reversal of the previous week’s bullish breakout. This pattern of a long green candle followed by a long red candle would suggest that we can expect more selling for USDJPY

1a2

1 Like

Looking at the S&P weekly chart, I am not seeing anything to suggest that this current uptrend is not just another bear trap, with August and September the two worst months for the market just ahead of us, I am not buying, YET!

1a

4 Likes

Another huge selloff for Verizon and AT&T , these companies of not going away, and continue to get cheaper

at some point, they will be a great buy, but until then they do pay a nice dividend

1a

4 Likes

We had a week of consolidation but the newest Top Trade EURCHF short still had a nice profitable move on Friday

1a

1a2

3 Likes

I Started newly on Baby Pips, a couple of months back and still did not finish all the courses yet.
I am not yet a trader, but planning to be and learning along the way.
I did not even open a demo account yet, but I will pretty soon as we started with things that needs action
I am practicing what I learn on trading view for now
I like the idea that you have been publishing for year now and I reviewed a bit of your content, great stuff

1 Like

All Yen pairs up today

1a

3 Likes

Dennis, Just curious if you could also post the long term pairs SW is still in. (Not sure if that question makes sense?)

For example the current pair is shorting EURCHF but I see you are also following USDJPY from Sep 21 2021. At what point would you consider USDJPY finished? (Drawing a trend line I would assume you would need to see a strong daily close below 135 to see a podssible reversal in the trend)

1 Like

I think EUR/CHF still bearish until the end of this year.

All EUR pairs are down let’s continue downloading money from our phones.

Denis might have had a trade open on that since September, but he doesn’t tell you when to trade, it’s just this move started then, but if you’d have held on for 20 days of the price going down 500 pips in May, then you’re braver than me.