Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

I scale in and out as well. But was curious what other pairs are being considered long term.

Good questions, What I am trying to do here is treat each trade signal as an open-ended trade with no predetermined exit point, That way we can continue to watch price movement months after many of us would have taken profit or were stopped out. USDJPY has been a great lesson and continues to teach us

3 Likes

Euro took a dive today making our top trade EURCHF short up over 150pips

1a

2 Likes

Here is an idea, open a demo account, place the trades as they appear, follow them until the end.

The only trend reversal that this method “see” is the SW in the opposite direction.

Not trend line, not “strong” close, nothing else matters.

1 Like

If you want exact entry and exit price levels, consider the Super Trend indicator; but as with any long-term trading, there will be losses.

This brings up so many questions; here are 2; can you survive the drawdown, and how to know when to add on to winning positions?

That’s where the crystal ball comes in handy :grinning:

2 Likes

A huge move in stocks following the Fed rate increase, Currencies are moving toward risk on again

1a

1a2

3 Likes

Market is nearing end of the trading day and Stocks continue to be strong with Bitcoin leading, oil back under 100, but Yen pairs all down over 1%

1a

Big day for the Yen, Strong Yen at the same time as a strong stock market is not normal, but what is normal anymore

1a

3 Likes

Expect Yen to be strong going forward. All yen pairs are going through a reversal right now in long-term frames.

3 Likes

with that said, I think a EURJPY short might be the play

3 Likes

I noticed that on the daily basis; major turning point perhaps?

1 Like

USDJPY might be the play for me. Fed statement was pretty bearish that they think they have interest at the correct level but will increase if the data says otherwise. Last time was a strong suggestion that it would be another big rise, this time it was suggested not.

Recession still seems likely to me, at least in Europe so probably more stock selling to come as data goes that way. But seems the Fed think we might be done

1 Like

by the technical definition of a recession, the US started our recession yesterday. another selloff into last month’s lows sure would signal a strong bottom for stocks, as it is there is a lot of risk buying this bear market rally. As for currencies, SW has done a pretty good job keeping us in the best trades

2 Likes

our upside-down market continues to see a strong Yen at the same time stocks are heading higher

1a

1 Like

Yes and bizarrely, during the questions, a reporter made talk of Biden saying there isn’t going to be a recession, but made no mention of the fact that you’re actually in one.

Japan has managed to keep inflation steady, so the yen hasn’t had the bull moves you’d expect when every other central bank is hiking rates to fight the inflation. Very strange situation.

Europe looks like it’s getting hit harder and especially the UK. I think selling will be back soon when we all enter recession.

1 Like

Recession

Looks about right :rofl:

6 Likes

To those that still believe that Price Action levels are completely random…

USOIL 15Min Chart… Market closes right on the Average Price as calculated and displayed a few weeks back…Starting to see a pattern here?

Just another tool that can be used to help estimate SWA trend directions…

2 Likes

Not quite official ( kind of like the US recession) but I am calling EURJPY short our new TOP Trade, we talked about this one a few days ago and some of you might already be trading it, Short EURCHF remains a good trade

1a

3 Likes

I don’t know if you have been watching the biden minions posting about all the jobs they have created, what they never say is those jobs are just people going back to work that were forced into unemployment by the government mandated shutdown.

It is just all politics and We The People are left to suffer

1 Like

Top Trade short EURJPY scored 100 pips for its first day as top trade, a very strong day for the Yen

1a

3 Likes