Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

The Wealthy seem to always be the big winners during the Boom times and the Middle Class ( what is left of it) and Working Poor take most of the Bust.

Simple solution, teach people how to become “Wealthy” . This is the old Proverb " Teach a person to fish" , here is the US there is “ZERO” financial education, The closes thing I ever saw in school to financial education was how to reconciliate your checking account statement. a skill totally useless today.

Back to my simple solution, 1. the book “Riches Man in Babylon” , 2. Dave Ramsey’s “Financial Freedom” A semester on both of these books would go a long way in creating a stronger middle class and maybe even a few more wealthy people

We need a debt-free society

5 Likes

Here is my latest ranking, check my math, I messed up yesterday and missed adding the minus to AUD and NZD , corrected now

Corrected

1. USD 4.10
  2. GBP 4.01
  3. EUR 3.87
  4. CHF 2.46
  5. CAD 1.56
  6. NZD 0.77
  7. JPY 0.00
  8. AUD -0.75
6 Likes

Excellent work. This analysis strategy seems great. Thanks for sharing it.

1 Like

It remains all about the US dollar, the funny thing here in the US the dollar becomes more worthless every day

I think I got it right this time

1. USD 4.30
  2. GBP 3.40
  3. EUR 3.25
  4. CAD 1.75
  5. CHF 1.69
  6. NZD 0.94
  7. JPY 0.00
  8. AUD -0.94
3 Likes

Some volatility in the Pound, but all Yen pairs were green today, with no change in the rank order so I am not going to post it. Stocks had another pullback, still unclear if we have really seen the bottom

5 Likes

Friday we saw a huge day of volatility, the USD was the big loser, ending its streak of 12 up days in a row against the Yen and was the only Yen pair to be down for the week, NZD was the big winner for the week. Stocks surged again suggesting that we may indeed have seen the bottom for the year.

1. USD 2.53
  2. GBP 2.53
  3. EUR 2.40
  4. NZD 1.13
  5. CAD 1.06
  6. CHF 0.70
  7. JPY 0.00
  8. AUD -1.12

Friday’s close

2 Likes

600 pip trading range, you just don’t see this kind of swing between the two safe haven currencies

4 Likes

Another strong day for Stocks, USD rebounds

2 Likes

EURAUD might be an interesting play, With US stocks in rally mode you would expect AUD to be racing up the rankings but it is not happening

3 Likes

Lots of green today, And look at the Pound, I guess this is a vote of approval for the new Prime Minister

2 Likes

The Pound is killing it, GBPJPY us 2000pips from its September low

Note, I pulled these numbers a little early

GBP 3.97
EUR 3.39
USD 2.31
CAD 1.44
NZD 1.40
CHF 0.97
AUD 0.04
JPY 0.00

3 Likes

Reversal day for Stocks, you would expect a USD and Yen rally on such a day, but it is not happening

4 Likes

All yen pairs down today, US stocks mixed with DOW leading, Markets seem confused and will likely stay that way until after US elections in a couple of weeks

5 Likes

Nothing mixed about Friday’s close, Huge up day for Stocks, the only thing out of wack here is the risk on currencies ( AUD NZD and CAD) are not leading.

DOW was the big winner for the week, this tells us that investors are still seeking safety,

4 Likes

Clear winner for the week was GBP, looser and only currency down this week against the yen was the US dollar

4 Likes

why am I not surprised to see last weeks strongest now weakest and last weeks weakest now Strong

4 Likes

No trick or treat today as our Halloween day market stays unchanged

October is over, now have we seen the market bottom, is the bear market in stocks over?

Those are the big questions, my fear is the worst may not be over

3 Likes

3 Likes

Powell talks the market goes down 1000 points, I wonder if he had a short position

NASDAQ and S&P down 3.3% and 2.5%

3 Likes