Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Stocks were down for the week as were all Yen pairs except EUR with a very slim gain

A strong Yen on a week with stocks down is a sign of things getting back to the old normal

5 Likes

Green day for all Yen pairs

3 Likes

Another strange day, Stocks down but risk-on currencies up

2 Likes

3 Likes

A whole lot of green, now let’s see if it remains that way at the close

4 Likes

We stayed green all-day

3 Likes

another mostly green day with no big moves

after getting off to a rocky start, Top Trade GBPAUD has been up as much as 300 pips

3 Likes

Good week for Yen pairs, US stocks also had a good week

US stocks up, Yen down, is this a hint we are getting back a normal market

3 Likes

It was a mostly up day for markets, AUD was the big winner, and USD takes over the 8 spot

GBPUSD is our new Top Trade, it is sitting at some strong resistance, if it breaks higher it has room to run

3 Likes

Stocks down, but all Europe currencies continues to due well

3 Likes

Top Trade GBPAUD hit a new high

3 Likes

Down day for Yen pairs, but a new high for Top Trade GBPAUD

4 Likes

New closing high for Top Trade GBPAUD

4 Likes

Slow day to end the week and very little change for the week

4 Likes

5 Likes

Once a very learned man suggested to me that John’s Gospel was not written by the disciple John, brother of James.

Yet when I read what John has written I sense memory - he was young and lived to an old age.

Today’s Gospel reading at Church was John’s memory - the detail re the cloths, who went in first etc - but most important - the “other disciple” - i.e. himself:

Then the other disciple who had reached the tomb first also went in; he saw and he believed. Till this moment they had failed to understand the teaching of scripture, that he must rise from the dead.
:
Best wishes Dennis and to all members of BP this Easter.

2 Likes

Ultimately the story of Jesus was written by Jesus.

Jesus said that the greatest of God’s commandments are that we should love God with all of our heart and all of our soul and all of our minds and that was the first and greatest commandment of the creator of gravity and time.

The second most important of God’s commandments is that we should love each other as we love ourselves.

In the book of Corinthians it speaks about how love is patient and kind it does not hold grudges it doesn’t remember anything. I almost hear violins when I read that.

I learned something recently that the colors of the Palestinian flag are black and red and white and pale green and that these four colors are the same exact colors as the four horses in the Christian book of Revelations the book of end times. Do you know that the flag of Islam is black and that the black horse is red ridden by a man I think named Omar and that the black horse is the horse of death.

1 Like

Stocks are off to a slow start, but all green for our Yen pairs, with the USD leading

Happy Monday everyone

3 Likes

Green day for Yen pairs, Stocks rallied to finish the day green too

3 Likes

European currencies continue to lead

4 Likes