Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Buckle up I have a new top trade idea…NZDUSD SHORT…that is right USD is number uno again and the NZD is back to being last!!! LOL

1 Like

We ended the month with a big down day for Yen pairs, All risk-on currencies were down for the month,

Down month for Stocks as well

3 Likes

Not that new, Dennis called it on August 15 / 16 at virtually the current level.

What happened about your CHF vs JPY, you never showed any precision calculations.

I called it as well fdk

1 Like

NZDUSD short has not been a good trade so far, ups and downs but mostly sideways.

3 Likes

Hey FOK,
Thanks for sharing your Onepager great work ! I have a question about ur Data for 4-H-Close and 200 SMA for what u need the numbers there?

Thank u!

1 Like

We enter the month of September, which is one of the worst months for stocks, that could be good news for any long USD positions

2 Likes

Yes, I need the Data for 4-H-Close and 200 SMA for what, exactly correct, thanks!
:wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Anybody trading Prop? Or watching the house of cards crumble?

At least MFF updated their Twitter banner. You know, for transparency.

MFF_new_logo

2 Likes

All green to start the week, US markets our closed so I would not expect much movement today

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking great :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Who called what?

Looks like the secret is buy 100 and 200 below the day on retracements, be patient, and hang on!

1 Like

Stocks down, USD up , I expect this trend to continue in the near term

3 Likes

That is a whole lot of red, stocks continue to get crushed, Oddly, AUD is holding up the best

2 Likes

3 Likes

Outside of the USD , this is one tight market

3 Likes

End of week rebound, All yen pairs except for AUD are positive for the week, but just barely

2 Likes

3 Likes

I anticipate the USD to decline significantly from today, 9/11, through the next 8 weeks (2 months).