Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

No change in the order, here are my numbers for your inspection; also, check on the latest signal.
2023-09-26_7-14-58

2 Likes

Great chart and calculations as usual. Have a wonderful Tues trading!

1 Like

Thank you, and we have a new top trade candidate, anyone concur? I see room to move and if any currency can be 700, 800, even 900 pips away from where it is now in a few days, it’s the GBP.

2023-09-27_7-55-39

2 Likes

Hahah, wow, didn’t realise it had been that long!
I do check the SW ranking most days and have a similar indicator incl on my charts and utilise it as a confirmation to my current trend trading strat signals. Did do some solid backtesting on just the SW signals a while back and it was very promising and something I’ll look to form another strat around. Need to form the position and risk mngt side, based off the ATR for TP/SL levels.

1 Like

Another day, another Top Trade, CADCHF

2023-09-28_7-45-13

2 Likes

Another day, another Top Trade, NZDCHF, what surprises will end of the Quarter, end of the Month bring?

USD begins the much-predicted reversal, but does 1-day make a trend change?

2023-09-29_6-34-09
2023-09-29_7-18-23

2 Likes

Battle going on for top spot, CAD drops on news, not good for CADCHF, see chart.

My 3rd consecutive post, so someone needs to post or I’m stalled next week. Where are all those people asking, why do you use JPY? how do you make calculations? how do you trade?

2023-09-30_9-33-10

4 Likes

Just to help out…

On a side note, surprised to see Gold fall so much the past week, I trade it either direction but definitely am a bit surprised. Interesting to see how it performs this week.

I am back, and markets seem to be as crazy as ever

4 Likes

First day back and already a new top trade, GBPNZD short, it did pretty well on the upside earlier this year, let’s see if we can get another winner

3 Likes

A sea of red , the good news is these mini bear markets ( Aug-Sept) will find a bottom sometime in the month of October. let’s see who can spot a true reversal when it happens

On the plus side, Stocks down with the Yen up is how things should be, so maybe we are getting back to normal

2 Likes

Woo Hoo, at least 250% moves on JPY pairs, some 300% plus, which will affect the MA, maybe even the direction, stay tuned for the close in 1-hour.

1 Like

Ugly-looking markets, do we need to experience another Black Monday before the pain ends

2 Likes

My S/W order concurs with Dennis, pretty happy about that :smiley:

2 Likes

A mostly up day, stocks took back some of yesterday’s losses, but this looks more like profit-taking and the trend remains down

3 Likes

Flat close for most of the market, Stocks are just screaming black Monday, I hope I am wrong but we still have 4 more Mondays this month, If it happens, I will be a buyer

3 Likes

After the dreadful scenes in the Middle East over the weekend… Monday will be… Interesting…

1 Like

How much difference will it make? They’ve been virtually at war for as long as I can remember. They had a spat a couple of years ago, but I guess covid was dominating the markets then.

I can’t see it being a huge changer. It’d likely be dollar strength which is already strong.

We ended the week on a green note, did we see the bottom, is this bear market over. Or will the new war in the middle east again open the likelihood of a black Monday

3 Likes

I think you might be the first trader to comment on the Gaza situation Dennis, everyone else is studiously keeping silent.

This isn’t really my field but surely this cannot be good for the aud, nzd, EUR and gbp? But perhaps it will generate oil price rises, so possibly good for cad and not too damaging for the USD?

so, not much change then?..….

2 Likes