Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

It was a lot quicker using this, it took 6 minutes.

A picture is worth 1,000 words, let’s see what you got.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://atozmarkets.com/indicators/how-to-export-live-mt4-data-to-excel/&ved=2ahUKEwig8aO8q46CAxXwTEEAHeohASwQFnoECBgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0QhndHMQO3IfKty9AuNTk9

I got that part of it but what is the thing you did in 6 minutes?

You started this topic, but it seems like there is no point so far.

:confused:

I only have a small account of £114 and I have already been on in the 9.30am GBPUSD but unfortunately I didn’t hit my target so took a loss of 3p. Going off investopedia and BabyPips economic calendar, BabyPips was correct that it wasn’t that strong data but I still go in on 2 medium impacts anyway, my losses are low. I will try the 2.45 US data later.

I transferred the candle data over in 6 minutes. Manually scrolling over to get the numbers and completing Dennis’s strength/weakness chart took me about 20 minutes normally so it was a big improvement when trading the daily chart at the time.

Quite. When I have a trend-following position open, I’m always happy to admit that I am not wrong - yet.

1 Like

I have shared what I do, it gives a great visual and a check on the figures for all, but if you don’t want to show yours, end of topic for me…

I have got to figure out how to use everything again. I only posted it so people on this site can use it if they want to.

That is what it exports, we need the 240.

And in my country, I need the midnight hours which is the same for both 4 hour and daily.

This is over a year old since I last used this. My bad, it updates when you open MT4. This hasn’t because it is not on yet. Actually, it is the 20.00 candle on mt4 on the 4 hour in the UK that is the daily candle data.

I’m sorry you feel that way. If investing time to search for answers is big deal to you even after having pointed you in the right direction then you are in the wrong field. No offense intended. Good luck.

1 Like

It looks like a risk-on day, and Bitcoin is still on the move

4 Likes

This is how it should look -

You do not need the Yen though.

Bitcoin and stocks had a good day, Currencies mixed

4 Likes

Ugly day for stocks, Nasdaq takes another step lower , USD and JPY lead currencies and Bitcoin continues to roll

3 Likes

Stocks get crushed again but oddly AUD leads, not normal

3 Likes

Another down week for US stocks and markets are screaming recession, Yen pairs took a big hit on Friday with the CAD taking the biggest hit for the week

3 Likes

It has been a while since we last say CADCHF as our Top Trade

2 Likes

An interesting pair for, driven by the fundamentals of both countries.