Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Mixed day for Yen pairs but huge rally in US stocks

5 Likes

Note, I am traveling this week, so my post may be late or not at all

Happy Trading

4 Likes

Nice follow-through for stocks but have we really seen a bottom or is this just a dead cat bounce

2 Likes

Wow! I have the internet. Real quickly before they pull the plug. Yen pairs today did what stocks did yesterday

There is just no stopping USDJPY

4 Likes

Another nice day for stocks ( Bitcoin too) but has anything really changed? This still looks like a stepping pattern down

1 Like

Clearly a little more risk in this one, Counter trend rallies can end without much notice

4 Likes

Another big up day, I am not trusting this rally until I see a DOW close above 34,000

3 Likes

Markets move higher, Risk-On currencies lead FOREX

5 Likes

If the current rally is real and last to end of year, Long AUDJPY could be a good one

5 Likes

Big week for the Risk-on trade, Stocks, AUD, and NZD lead the way

Sadly, these markets like war

3 Likes

Looking at the long term trend on the weekly, all three US major indexes tell the same story, We had a three month pull back and now it looks like we had our October bottom and new early highs are coming. I will be watching for 4600 on the S&P, lets see how the market reacts to that level.

2 Likes

Great week for AUD and NZD

AUDCAD is in the spot light, are we just seeing a short term counter trend rally or has the 9 month down trend really been broken?

3 Likes

It would be interesting if just one time you could publish the figures that you are using as the USD is standing up so much better on your sheet than mine, and wondering why that could be, thanks, see below.

3 Likes

who are you talking to, I have USD as being very weak here. In normal market conditions (what’s normal anymore) We should have a weak USD and JPY during a stock market rally. and that is what we have. CAD is a bit of an outlier but that is mostly due to a dip in oil prices

This might be the most normal priced market we have seen in some time

1 Like

Sorry, my oops, I was looking too far back at the posts, the Nov. 2 rating, where USD was still at #3 strong.

Now upon further examination, I see that we are nearly in agreement across the board, thanks for the wake-up call.

1 Like

We had a near-flat stock market today and currencies were not much better. but after last week a little rest is in order

4 Likes

Europe sectors take over

It has been a while since we have seen this pair on top

4 Likes

The DOW has broken its downtrend and now both NASDAQ and S&P are trying to do the same, could we really have a Santa rally this year?

3 Likes

Stocks flat today but oil continues to drop, this is a welcome trend as I prepare for a trip next week

3 Likes

Looks like we shuffled the deck with only EUR holding the same rank from yesterday, and now all the European currencies are on top, once the USD drops down to 7th ( likely tomorrow) we will have a market in sync

3 Likes