Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

The market took a tumble in afternoon trading reacting to Jerome Powell.

3 Likes

Be ready to buy EURJPY at 100 to 200 pips lower.

Hi Fok I see that this table is from Babypips Strong Weak Currency strenght Indicator Tables I wonder if one gets this table form subscribing to Premium one.Honestly only now I found out one can subscribe to BabyPis Premium. Is this table part of the subscription or You make it Yourself? Thank You very much I will really appreciate Your anwer

@runyt Wellā€¦ This is interestingā€¦ First I have seen this as wellā€¦

I donā€™t get out muchā€¦ Not enough fresh air according to some hereā€¦

Most probably they started recently and I believe is really very well worth to subscribe.

Where did you see that?

Scroll up further and read my posts; Iā€™m calculating those according to Dennis formula and being transparent with the price number that I input.

The unique thing that Iā€™m doing is to color code them, easier to follow, and keeping an ongoing sheet.

Good Luck.

I saw it by chance it is from 4 days ago I believe this past monday so I thought it was from subscribing to BabyPips as on top says BabyPips strong Weak Currency Strenght Indicator tables. It is very nice i wonder if it is not from BabyPips how You get it. Are You going to post it every week?

I just told you, itā€™s my own work, itā€™s an Excel spreadsheet, I will add my Username into the title to make it clear and prevent any suggestion that I am plagiarizing data or work from elsewhere.

Are we clear?

I can and will post it weekly but out of consideration, I wait until Dennis has posted.

Good Luck.

First of all nobody is accusing You of plagiarizing data or work form elsewhere, if You paid attention I did ask if one gets it subscribing to Baby Pips because I did not know You do it. I simply answered to You asking me where i saw it and I told You were I saw (it is from last monday 4 days ago) You tell me it is Your job. OK nice job, compliments I like it and I believe it is a fine job. Have good day and a nice Week-End

1 Like

So what did they do, copy my work, and now try to make a buck on it?

I always thought I should have copyrighted this thread, LOL

3 Likes

Markets bounce back to finish the week strong, only losers were AUD and NZD

3 Likes

Not much more to say, just stay short Yen

3 Likes

The last 25 trading days and observations.

2 Likes

Other than a retracement, I canā€™t see why those 2 are at the top. Eurozone is already in a recession and UK growth is flat. US growth has been very strong, will weaken but no signs the recession is coming just yet.

The USD slump was based on dovish comments that have been reversed on Friday. Theyā€™re all well above 2% inflation, but only the US economy has the conditions for natural inflation growth.

JPY will be weak until they decide to raise rates. But it seems they donā€™t have huge inflation and weak yen means cheaper exports so more growth. Surely they have to do something soon thoughā€¦?

3 Likes

Stocks mixed, all Yen pairs up except for a small loss by NZD

4 Likes

This was the first thing I saw when I opened my computer, WOW!

3 Likes

Been a crazy day.

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Down day across the board

5 Likes