Trading the Trend with Strong Weak Analysis

Stocks not doing much but Yen pairs continue to fall. Now the question is, are we seeing a normal correction after a big run or has the trend really changed? For now I am going with “Correction”

4 Likes

JPY gained a little on my figures, but EUR firmly at #1. Is USD due for further correction? Time to buy Gold.

2 Likes

Another strong week for stocks, marking three up weeks in a row and wiping out 3 months of losses

2 Likes

Mixes week for Yen pairs but look at our EUR/CAD trade, I hope someone here was able to bounce on this one

5 Likes

Any explanation why EUR has sat at the top for so long? With inflation numbers basically the same as US and virtually no economic growth all year, I don’t see why it’s so significantly outperforming the dollar when everything looks to me like the Eurozone will be the first of the big economies to cut rates.

Watch out for the CHFJPY, read the numbers for a clue where it’s going…

Yesterday close - 167.666

Yesterday 4-hour SMA - 166.666

Another big day for stocks but we also had a strong Yen, which is not normal

5 Likes

How the mighty USD has fallen, made #8 on my figures.

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.

2023-11-22_6-58-20

1 Like

3 Likes

I seem to be 1 day ahead of Dennis here, let’s do it.

1 Like

I told you a while back it would be weak. It will remain weak for another 4 or 5 weeks, after which it will strengthen and regain its status as the top currency in the table.

1 Like

1 month ago…

All green day as we move into the US Thanksgiving holiday

3 Likes

6 Likes

US markets are closed and currencies are mostly flat. I will post an update on Sunday

Hope you are having a wonderful day with your families

5 Likes

Stocks post their 4th up week in a row, we are sitting just below 2023 highs in all three US major indexes, if we can punch through these levels it will be a Merry Christmas

2 Likes

This is how the currencies should look in a risk-on market , a Santa rally looks promising

Is this uptrend for real?

6 Likes

I see that AUDUSD made the list, NZD is next.

3 Likes

NZDUSD is my top trade as yours but I am quite at loss why it isn’t AUDUSD as that of Dennis3450. Perhaps, I may have missed it but is there an explanation for the difference?