Travelling?

Travel throughout the Europe. Many different cultures all around here. :slight_smile:

what about africa… that would be fun

or i would say dubai, would be interesting there.

um, how much money have you got? cuz you can spend a fortune if you try to visit places like Oz, Japan, or Europe for SIX MONTHS. they’d be great for 1-2 months at a time, but a 6-month-stretch will be costly.

but if money is no object… i’d say europe. i would have said japan, but 6 months might be too long if you’ve never been there - language and culture differences would have you hoping for a break after a short while.

or if you’re slightly bold, do the Mediterranean loop - portugal spain france italy grece montenegro turkey egypt algeria those other countries and finish in or around morocco, or carry on across gibraltar back to portugal.

Maybe China is an option. You meet nice places and learn chinese at the same time. Remember that is the second economy and tha knowledge of their language can be useful.

China is my next target (Great Wall, pandas etc :5:). Previously had vacations in Sri Lanka and Thailand, came to a conclusion that beach is boring and strong action is needed!

I liked south east asia, very nice there. As for Australia it’s very expensive.

I really love travelling. I think travelling is something you should spend your money on. The thing is, you get a lot of positive emotions and new experience in return.

That depends on what you want to see. Nature or cities or both?

Go visit Asia there are a lot of great countries like Singapore, Japan, South Korea.

I’d even recommend a trip to Mongolia, it seems like a fascinating place.

Traveling is the best thing that can happen to us. Traveling is an integral part of life for me. I try to go somewhere every six months, if not abroad, then through the country.

What do you think about this tour the apc tour ?

What place would you love to visit?

Who often visits Spain?I want to travel and visit Costa Blanca for example i found this place apartments for rent in calpe spain How to avoid scammers when choosing a rental housing?

I’ve never been to Spain before.

Seville was great. Very pretty sights, very historic, more typically Spanish due to Moorish influence on architecture, food etc. than Barcelona - the only two places I’ve been in Spain barring Mallorca, which was unbelievably touristic and commercial.

Buy an Italian Enduro-bike (Cagiva Elefant::grin:) and drive around the world like Mr… (who knows him here?)

Thats what i will do with my first 100000 bucks this
summer…:sunglasses:

Spain is great-very great. The more south you are, the more mystical.
Visit Tarifa, oposite from Morocco, great place for windsurfing! Go to Morocco, drive south to Essaouira. Gibraltar also. If you have money, rent a camper! Drive north atlantic coast to Portugal. Visit all the ancient cities at the coast shore. There is no better place in Europe than the whole Iberian Paninsula! But you only get the most of it with a camper!

1 Like

Good that you praised Portugal - been to Porto and the Douro valley - fantastic scenery, historic, charming people, great food and wine. Not expensive. And an easy language. What more do you need?

1 Like

I have always wanted to visit Portugal - I have only ever heard good things about it.