TUALATIN zulutrade

Thanks Tualatin. I am goign to follow you for a while on demo, then will look to put you on live if performance keeps up. Can you let us know a little bit about your trading history? How long have you been doing this? Do you have any live history you can show us of your trades? Is this the same strategy you follow at your job? thanks.

there should be more signal providers talking in the forum…thank you tualatin! :20:
you are still a bit too risky for my taste, but I will add you on demo and see how it will go :32:

Lets see how you go , i like providers that keep posting stuff explaining their moves and their strategies , keep us updated.

If you are consistently profitable, just earn the monies and enjoy it. There’s no need to open zulutrade to earn commission from retail traders.

Two bad trades today, -70 pips total. I cannot provide a live history since I have never used myfxbook, trades are provided from my live account with Oanda throught a demo AAAfx. This is not the strategy I use for my job simply because I am not a trader but an analyst junior and work in the field of corporate finance and risk management at UBS.

What I suggest is to follow me on demo until my trading history will fit your requirements of profitability and low risk.

Have a good evening.

i will put you on my demo and see how you will go , good luck and wish you good trading in zulu!

oooooh come on, why not share the wealth with the rest of the world :wink: no harm in that, he gets comission of us followers, and we get some good positions :wink: if it wasn’t for zulutrade you would sit down and pray to get anything :51: and this is for both sides! (ive been a follower on etoro and tradency - all I managed was to collect couple of bucks, while on zulutrade my account is pipping even while im on vacation :41:

Just entered long eur usd due to strong optimism increasing on Eu zone. We are on top of a ascending triangle withRsi not in overbought yet and we are near of the bottom of an ascending channel. Reward risk ratio 4:1, I will add each 50 pips up.

how many trades have you opened?

eddy I close that trade at +29 pips and have not added to it because 1.25 is a stron resistance. Today I got 39 pips in a long gbpjpy now I have a second operation with a floating dd of 33 pips, I suppose gbpjpy will break resistance of 125.50.

interesting strategies…nice dd …seems you are a serious trader.!!!..since I am new on this thread, and missed some posts, are you as well a SP on zulutrade?

The DD you see of about 300 pips will never happen again I will try to not exceed 200 in any case. These days are unpredictable due to euro zone events, so thr most important thing is to keep Reasonable SL and going on with your own strategy, focusing on news obviously.

I checked you out and actuallly like you so I am going to test you on one of my demos :wink:

Stop loss saved me today, just closed two positions with -120 pips total loss and one winning trade with +39pips and +83pips. So not good not bad. I repeat: these days are the most unpredictable I have always traded.

I have done a big mistake this afternoon, instead of adding a position to my long audusd I have preferred to not open just to keep max open orders within my upper limit. So I have lost 80pips.

Good evening to every one.

This week I am climbing the zulutrade ranking by losing less than others… :frowning:

Short GBPJPY, and now entered short EURUSD SL 1.2608, indicators: RSI, resistance. Pattern recognized rising wedge.
Entered long NZDUSD, long time uptrend?

Looking bearish to me… Failure to post a new high + pin bar off daily resistance

Of course, tomorrow is friday and anything can happen :slight_smile:

I think you are right, damn.

Tualatin, how’s your trading going on?