TURBO Trades

800 pips profit so far: Gold deveopling exactly as planned. Hitted 1240 again and went lower, continuing lower direction. this trade is going to last long (in timeframes of weeks probably) and is at its very beginning.

+2400 pips

Gold developing as expected. The movement only just started, im expecting it to go to the level of 1152.

+250 pips

Brent finally started the movement ive been waiting for since 3 days or so.

Going down fast. target still 38,3

+3000 pips gold rockbottoming much more to come the next few days

Warning on Dow Jones: do not try going long here, fakeout will bite you in the a$$ if im correct.

Brent developing as expected. +270 poins plus.
the last two 4-hours sections confimrmed that the downwards pressure is still strong and is going to cntinue on monday. In my guesses i think monday evening tuesday morning target will be hit and the position is to be closed at 38,3.

Gold still big short.

After beeing in plus of 3000 pips it went back a bit and retraced. nevertheless the short position is not even close to be in danger ad this minimum retracement is/was expected as you can see on the white line beein hit prior to retracement.

The last COT report shows a big bearish development on gold of the commercials. commercials at the moment holding recodring amount of short contracts on gold and therefore the trend will continue. on monday we will maybe se a 0 (+/- 0) day but throughout the week gold will be valued lower and brake through the white line. After it brakes the white line it will retest it again, when that happens we will have a good position to add more contracts to the short trade here and scale into it a bit more.

+320 Points/pips

Target on oil hitted over night while i was at sleep- trade closed. turned around at target as expected.

Will look now for good entrees to go long and post here when i find one.

Good work :slight_smile:

thank you ss30 :slight_smile:

Seems i was right. Fakeout rally. Now waiting for confirmation and parrtern togo short.

yap was definately right, fake-out-rally

going to post when i find a good moment to go short on dow again.

+4200 pips with scaling in on 4 occations
As i said in the post of yesterday: today will be a +/- 0 day on gold.
Everything still looking perfect for shorting. after the white line is beeing broken expect a retest (rebound or whatever you guys call it/swing high) back to the white line, once its beeing touched again scale in more into the trade.

COt report showing extreme value with commercials beeing very short and speculators starting to reduce their long positions. <- not enough to make a sealed deal on a big short but enough to watch for good entree points for shorts and to see if it is going to go down fast and a lot.

Good night, see you tomorrow

scale into gold short position

close gold short trade. didnt go as expected/planned but if you close now you still close with profits.

unfortunately oil started rallying without giving a clear sign it will do so (at least not while i was watching). so i didnt catch the uptrend so far. will wait for the next retracement/swing low and then enter long positions. target i can already tell will be around 45.

Long brent oil. Target 45

even thou the last trade on gold only went partially as planned (had a nice profit of 4000+ pips in the meantime untill it turned around) i am still very bearish on gold.

The COT report of april 1st showing extreme values and other fundamental factors are pointing towards down.

the only factors which are pointing towards up is the slowdown of the asian economy, the low interest rates in europe and japan and a general (very small) fear of a crisis (but to be honest there are always people crying out loude that a crisi come and in truth noone can guess when the crisis actually is comming). and rumors (not confirmed by any official authority of the countries) that chinas and russias central banks are buying gold to hold in rfeserve to strengthen their currencies. <-stupid rumor.

the developement of the chinese economy and their real estate bubble is the biggest support of the gold price going up. stocks and real estate prices rockbottoming in china every now and then push people into buying gold to preserve their savings from inflation and the downgoing markets.

expecting it to head towards 1250-1260 and will look for signs of a turnover, if it happens will go short and post here.

in general a target of gold in my eyes is around 700$ in the very long run if the global economy runs smoothly the next 2-3 years. despite the panic making in media, the global economy is growing by expected 3% this year which is not a very bad number after all. the only factor which is big enough which could indicate towards a global crisis is the burst of the chinese real estate bubble. but fortunately china is a communistic and corrupt country so the numbers will be hidden anyways if it hits the shore and the government will jump in in all meassures and try to prevent a bubble burst. anyways; the bubble already bursted quite some time ago without dealing any damage to the western financial markets, only from time to time some heavy bad news hit here for a few percentage points downwards movement. the impact of chinese covering with gold is rather low at the moment as we have seen that the first bad news from china (and the real estate bubble burst) did not trigger any movement in the gold price, only the latest move starting from january triggered a upwards move in the gold price. but this upwards move was in complete and perfect corelation and simetry of the western stock indexes moving down from beginning of january till middle of february, as soon as the downmovement in the western indexes stopped the gold price aswell stopped to rise.

technical:
we are seeing a nice forming of a head and shoulders formation over the last 2.5 months in the gold price which could find its finalization at the price of 1250-1260. in the favour of a downmovement the head and shoulder is pointing towards up (which is always a good sign as prior to a big downmovement the price has to be up high first) and within the next week (maybe even tomorrw on friday) we will see/know more about how it is going.

short dow jones

close dow short.

misstrade

keep losses low get rid of loosing positions