USD CAD Support & Resistance lines

Jason, once you see that huge parabolic candle develop, smashing through S&R zones on the way [B]up[/B] you can be sure it’s happening.

Just try to get in and ride part of it. Around 10:30 EST [B]any[/B] day.

Before that we need to see what direction the USDX is taking. It’s either route 66 or route 81. :smiley:

This is a tempting short, to hell with the BOC…

hey all,
now the pair @ 1.0710, the Usd/xau above 1.014, the crude oil @ $70
do u think will see the pair below 1.06…it seems the pair goes down and down…

mov4

Looks like Crude Oil reached it’s top now. Gold needs to hit around 1023 in order to know more. The CAD is affected by the underlying USD weakness.

USD/CAD testing the 1.06 level this morning along with oil testing 73… I’m just a spectator on this one :confused:

I have said it before and I say it again…

[B]Crude Oil has taken it’s place as a monetary instrument.[/B]

That was a fall in price of [B]359[/B] pips, today. :eek:

The USDCAD pair and CADJPY pair don’t dance to the tune of crude oil any longer. This is a different ball game now.

Crude Oil is more that [B]500 pips[/B] lower by now.

Looking @USDCAD &CADJPY charts…they don’t even come close.

The USD&CAD pair moved 120 pips and the CADJPY moved 110 pips since yesterday NY open.

The “Com Dolls” got a life of their own now. :slight_smile:

The rise in risk aversion and dollar’s strength is weakening crude. The WTI is now trading at 66.40 dollars per barrel at the NYMEX.

What do you think of this levels???
If the trend doesn’t shift, the next support is at 65.00 and 60.00, while if it rebounds the resistances are at 68.00 and 70.00 dollars.
Regards!!!

If I were inclined only to trade on technicals, the CAD/JPY would look like a good buy

That’s the “official” line that get’s drummed out and repeated. :smiley:

Crude Oil sit’s in a range approx. 65.00 - 73.00. It may look like a trend but in fact it is not because the range is aprox. 800 pips.

The recent spike in crude price has a lot to do with threats from oiltanker operators.

http://forums.babypips.com/fundamental-ville/29474-supertankers-may-halt-oil-trading.html

It’s the fear factor.

Next stop for USD/CAD 1.0320. What are you thinking cas?

Jason, I’ve got my eyes glued :smiley: on the USDX Chart. If that 75.912 range doesn’t hold we could see a free fall of the USD.

In that case USD/CAD goes south big time. Yes, I agree…1.0320 is a good stop. :smiley:

I’m happy I asked you because I had forgotten about keeping an eye on the USDX. Talk about bad news if that breaks. Looks like nothing to stop it until it reaches 74.25ish.

Good stuff!!

Jason, not a worry. :smiley:

that USDX 75.912 is key support. It bounced the first time.

I don’t think it will break that easily. USDCAD bounced 50 pips just now. :smiley:

USD/CAD is turning into a great short, and all of this with oil trading in a range.

Hi any body What Will be the next support & Resistance for this pair?

1.0320 area if that USDX 75.912 range doesn’t hold.

Friday bounce took USDX to 76.5408. If USDX bounces again USDCAD won’t make it to 1.0320 area. :smiley:

Oil broke that critical 72.96 :smiley:

That’s an indication that Oil will go higher. USDCAD on it’s way to 1.0320…:smiley:

Parity here we come. Canada is the place to be. GBP/CAD has been another great trade past couple of weeks.

Oil left 73.16 behind as well. That indicates 75.00 plus. :eek:

USDCAD 1.0200 next stop…? Might be on the cards. :smiley:

CADJPY is another one moving nicely in the last couple of days.

It’s all about Canada at the moment. :smiley: