VIP-brokers refuse my withdrawal! VIP brokers scam!

Can’t * give out email it seems …

The management of this website can further help scam victims by identifying those who have been genuinely scammed and unite them through WhatsApp forum or email .Together they can fight their common enemy. These criminals are human beings, as the saying goes, two heads are better than one.They take advantage of the fact that victims cannot unite and fight them to perpetuate more evil on innocent victims. Please help now.

have you find your salutation?

in this forum ,we are not allowed to give link or email to setup anything.so how to solve the problem?

OMG thats awful…hope you get your money out. are they regulated?

Any update on your progress?

It makes me sad when I see people losing money to fraudulent brokers, it breaks my heart so much. How can people be so mean and devoid of conscience? You steal from so many people and still be able to sleep. We really have to make our researches before dealing with these fraudsters. I’ve been doing some home-works and researches about this fraudulent brokers lately and VIP-BROKERS is just another scammer out there defrauding people. All posts here are completely true, after investing your money, they tell you to invest more and more and when it’s time to withdraw, they tell you to pay a particular sum of money to process withdrawal which after which you pay you’re not going to get your money back. The truth is you are never going to get your money back. I talked to some of their victims and I feel so sorry for them. They deleted all the bad reviews on their Trustpilot page to cover their fraudulent acts. The link to their page is below

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/vipbroker.com

um, perhaps this topic should be closed? because it seems vip brokers doesn’t exist anymore? i checked out the websites mentioned here and they are not related to fx broker.