VIP-brokers refuse my withdrawal! VIP brokers scam!

Hi Falstaff

You mention the OP maybe able to recover, what is an OP, please
They have scammed me for 20k and my bank has refused charge back now I’m screwed

Many Thanks

i doubt @Falstaff will want to answer this

so… O.P. means "ORIGINAL POSTER"
it refers to the person who created the topic

I would hav egot around to it eventually M - its only 8 minutes since he asked ! :laughing:

1 Like

i assumed it would have pissed you off hehe
so i figured i’d be a nice guy :stuck_out_tongue:

An assumption too far methinks !

1 Like

What we should we do now…I am so clueless …try report to police.still under investigation…

@rita86
wait for the investigation to be completed and see what the outcome is and go from there.
Police merely investigate, but at some point you will need a lawyer, i would suggest looking for a lawyer and telling the lawyer that there is a current police investigation in place.

the lawyer will know what to do from there

How’s about the investigation result?

Hi Martin and anyone else effected

Thanks for that, does anyone know where VIP brokers are based as I need to arrange visit very soon and put an end to them (Jacob Frost) & (John Bucchi) & (Tom Michael) will wish they had never been born
The Richardson’s are coming for them!!

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Hi mate, and FYI it’s AFFECTED hehe

No… Not Sure

LMFAO
and by this… OF COURSE you mean “In The Corporate Sense” as in, Business Competition and all that, as in you need to release a product that will Rival their product… OF COURSE :stuck_out_tongue:

and by this… I Assume you mean that “YOUR PRODUCT” Will Be so awesome that they will lose business as a result.

and by this… I imagine you mean THE RICHARDSONS PTY LTD …OF COURSE :stuck_out_tongue:

and by this…
i imagine you mean… you would like to… START A JOINT VENTURE :stuck_out_tongue:

hi All, Any updates on this from those who have tried to make withdrawals? Anyone made any with progress legally?
I deposited $250 last week, my trader doubled it to $575 and then doubled again to $1100.

The trader uses the name Dan Rivers, anyone else dealt with him?
I now assume i will not be able to withdraw any funds as it is a scam. I think they use a fake trade screen showing fake trades and then lose everything and just pocket the initial investment.

Please post any updates.

Cheers

until now nothing has been done.lost 60 000 USD…HEARTBROKEN…CAN V SET UP A WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL THOSE AFFECTED BY THIS SCAM? Let’s discuss what to do together in that whatasapp group

anyone can start a group in a whatsapp??..to avoid scammer into the group v require them to snapshot and show proof of their acc in vip brokers…is dat ok?

or any better option guys?

Where are you based ?
What have you done so far, reported to anyone, police etc ?
I am based in Uk and reported to actionfraud.police.uk

I have reported to action fraud uk.seriously useless.they send me email too many scam case and it will take time.rdy 5 months…no action taken.in fact more ppl are effected.i think we should setup a telegram or whatassp group to discuss on this matter.is it ok?this forum is not so safe for us to discuss further on the action to take on dem

Why do you think it is not safe to Discuss this matter on this platform??
How do you think it would be better to discuss this on what’s app and how do you intend to get people on a What’s app group without their contact number??

Anyone can read this post. IF we form a whatsapp group atleast we can discuss and get immediate responses from everyone who has been effected. Yes getting d no is difficult.perhaps someone who is good in IT can do a invite link for us to click and we will be automatically directed to the group.

That’s a good idea .I am a victim of VIP BROKERS scam .There is urgent need to take action on them. They are still calling me to top up. [Removed for Forums Policy violation]

The forum has deleted the email id I gave.it seems I can gv out emails or any id in forum .so how are v going to set up telegram.