Wallstreet Forex Robot

wow $299 I should have waited. For me after I purchased it, I got an email imediatley and I was able to download it and activate it within minutes. I have never had a [problem running it other than one monday morning I got an error message. When I emailed support they got right back to me and informed me that this was a problem with my broker’s server being overloaded first thing mondays. They told me to close mt4 and restart it and that fixed it.

Overall I am very happy with this ea and support has been good the only time I needed them.

Okay guys I have to say I could not be happier with this ea’s performance on hotforex. Seriously this is my favorite ea and it is on fire!!! Get it fire hot forex well anyway :smiley: this ea has been extraordinary. I originally opened hotforex for million dollar pips but than I couldnt resist putting wallstreet on there too coz of its stellar performance on a hotforex demo and it has been astounding. I’ll link the myfxbook so you guys can see for yourself. Most of the gain is WSFR

I just purchased wallstreet early this morning and so excited about it. I changed FixedLot to 0.01 and AUTOMM to 0.1. The display status looks ok and showing that it will trade lots of 0.01 but still not trading even if FGB has done couple or more of trades already. I’m expecting for wallstreet to trade more than FGB as it’s a scalper but it’s not happening, not even 1 single trade. Any ideas guys? Thanks in advance.

Hello Harin

actually it does not always orders immediately. get more information in answer to your cotact Find questions and solutions to your problems.
Support
over their reponce here on this subject:
optimize robot

published by: erick date: 05/05/2011 11:14:11
CONTENT: hello
wall street how to optimize robot
it Does not Have Much trade
Other value usd / chf Does not Seem To follow HIM HE DID Above Often stop loss.
for you to answer me
cordially

RE: optimize robot
Comment by: WallStreer <[email protected]> Support 2 Date: 05/06/2011 1:04:35
CONTENT: Dear Erick,

There Is No Need from optimization at this time. The default settings of WallStreet Forex Robot are the best settings. Yes you are right the last days the Forex Market situation IS NOT good and that’s Why We Had Some losses. Purpose We Believe That the situation very soon Will Be Fine. If You Are Not Pleased Any currency from peers you are free to stop it for a while. Just be a patient.

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team

and this one:

how to change the stop loss
published by: erick date: 16/05/2011 11:09:03
CONTENT: hello
how to change the stop loss
Actually I find it too high (120 pips) Jumbo’s Enough
threshold and this makes me lose a lot of money
cordially
erick
RE: how to change the stop loss
Comment by: WallStreer <[email protected]> Support 2 Date: 05/16/2011 1:27:33 p.m.
CONTENT: Dear erick,

You Can Change the parameter from the StopLoss setting of WallStreet Forex Robot. The parameter IS Called “StopLoss”. It is 0 (zero) by default. If you put value Any Which is Greater Than 0 (zero) then the EA Will use your custom stop loss. We recommend you to test the new stop loss Before to put it on live.

Sincerely,
WallStreet Forex Robot Team

I change the SL is 45 pips it also works very well and avoid large losses, but the risk is to pass a rate of profits.

I hope I have helped you
good trade
cordially erick

Why did you changed automm to 0.1?

'Coz the default lot size I’m getting is 0.1 and I want to start with 0.01 only as I want to deposit small only, 200 below.

Did you have any trades today guys?

@erick

Thanks!

mmh I’m running it on a 250 Dollar account, also with 0.01, but didn’t changed the automm. Is it written in the Guide? I didn’t read it.

Did You Have Any trades today guys?
not from a 2011.06.17 1:04 (GMT +2 France)

good trade
cordially erick

Hi JK,
I was wondering how Steady winner is performing 4U ?
Can anyone give me a valid coupon code for WSFR ?
Wishing fruitful trading to all.
PacManPip.

I like steady winner the only thing is if it loses a trade it reverts to .1 or .01 lots and its annoying but other than that its been okay. pac man cool name reminds me of Manny “pac-man” Paquio pound for pound the best fighter on earth!

Erik (I guesss it was Harin asking sorry Erik)I will look right now to trade. I find wsfr trades awesomely and if she is not trading it is because the conditions aren’t there. Remember [B]Not being in a trade is a positon in the market. One of the smartest posters of all times around here once said it is better to be on the sidelines wishing you were in a trade than to be in a trade wishing you were on the sidelines.[/B] Having said that let me see what she did today…

hot forex had 1 trade
06.17.2011 00:00 GBPUSD Sell 0.06 1.61655 closed 1.61505 +15.0

fxopen live
no trades today

btw pac=man from what i heard they dropped the price to $299 and no more coupons

Yep, it’s in the quide. :slight_smile:

I was wanting to get this. More coupons would be nice. Until then.

Hello johnnykanoo,
I have a very good opinion of WSFR apart from the USD / CHF which is really not good even after their new setting.
order to make larger batches! It is quite possible sufit of the rules in
[Risk management]
fixed lots: the lot you want. I put it to lot 0.14. I want to develop it into lot 0.5.
Self MM: the scaffold settle it from 1 to 5 faitent very careful because (fixed lots) is directly associated with (auto MM). I put in 2.
in [siting custom]
You can change the SL
Stop Loss [0] corresponds to SL 120 initially, so you can change this value to the one you want. I put it to SL45
it’s up to you to see what is the best SL.
as in any trade the lot is proportional to the SL and therefore the MM.
A rule of thumb "Follow the Money Management."
good trade
cordially erick

Hi guys, i’ve just got WSFR and was wondering if I were to use this on the same account with FGB, will each EA automatically adjust according to the remaining balance when they trade?

Say the max lot in my account that’s able to trade at any single time is 1 lot and each fix lot is 0.1, what will happen if say there’s already 0.8 lots in open positions? will any of these 2 EAs still trade on the remaining 0.2?

thanks and have a good weekend.

well in my experience USD/CHF is doing fine its USD/JPY that is the worst performer. Anyway I am going with default stop loss as well. So far WSFR has been awesome and I see no reason to tweak settings but I do appreciate your settings maybe I will demo your settings.

Kiccwei the ea’s on your account will automatically scan your account balance and trade based on that so fgb and wsfr can work together just make sure the magic numbers are different. Also they will only trade based on there paramaters.

since April 27 USD/JPY has had 21 trades with around 60% win rate and a total net pips of +27

Since April 28 USD/CHF has had 32 trades with around 75% win rate and a total net pips of +92

Since April 28 EUR/USD has had 30 trades with around 87% win rate and a total net pips of +164

Since April 29 GBP/USD has had 15 trades with around 86% win rate and a total net pips of +61

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I posted these results on June 11. Notice uj and how she is the biggest loser. Also noteworthy is EU which is always raking in the pips!

here is my first week stats for hotforex live

EU 36.6
GU 69.7
UJ no trades
UC 21.2

net total for the first week on hotforex: 127.5