Wallstreet Forex Robot

Hi Johnny, results looking good and thanks for your respond, but just another noob question. Since there’s 2 different EAs, will there ever be a problem with ‘hedging’ say EA 1 short and EA 2 place a long position on the same currency?

no problem asking questions.

I don’t have any conflict because I don’t have any USA brokers and so I am not concerned with hedging or fifo or any of the idiot dodd/frank rules. but its okay for dodd to get a reduced rate mortgage and take advantage of his stature but we can’t trade how we want… ah I digress I hate that bastard!

Next time I open an account your helping me go offshore! Looking forward to more results, on this thread, and that million dollar pips one.

thanks for the info! haha probably that person who decided that feels traders are earning too much without having much risk if hedging is around.

Gladly, its only affecting US brokers.

I just did a back test on this EA. Here is the result:

One thing i did not like is its TP is (much) smaller then SL. If anything goes wrong then this EA will follow it’s predecessors. :56:

dark sorrow that is true the risk reward is way out of wack with this one. I warned people in the beginning of this thread that this ea has to rely on its high win rate unlike other ea’s in my portfolio which have more sound r:r. I keep a close eye on all my robots and if this one starts slipping I will do what I always do, limit risk severely and wait for it to either get back on track or go in recycle bin.

I feel this ea will have some longevity though because the developer does optimize settings, also this is a complex algorithm that works across different market conditions.

Next time I open an account your helping me go offshore! Looking forward to more results, on this thread, and that million dollar pips one.

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I would suggest hotforex at this point. I have not tried to take money out but depositing was easy lol!! Some banks and websites like moneybookers views hotforex as a gambling site and I am not sure what is up with that??? Other than it being an international broker. But so far so good. I took advantage of there 50% deposit bonus and it magically turned my $300 into $450. Its is a little risky though because that additional $150 doesn’t become “real money” until you have traded a total of a 150 mini lots (another words they want you to pay spread on 150 $1 trades before they give you that money) It’s dangerous if you overtrade and go through your "real " margin to quick becasue you won’t be able to rely on that money.

Anyway having said all that I went with them anyway and what i did was signed up as an affiliate so I earn 60% of my commission back. It’s like a nice bonus or extremely low spreads depending who you ask.

no trades with WSFR today, same for you guys?

to get the 50% bonus you need to trade x mini lots? i thought it was one standard lot for each dollar?

I just got my copy up and running. I typically play with stocks but have been educating myself with forex the past couple of years on and off. I finally made an effort to get metatrader running on my Mac.

With that said, hotforex and metatrader are working seamless via virtualbox and WS has two trades in progress on my demo account as of now. My total profit, -37.15. :smiley: I may need to re-check my settings.

Quick question for you guys running this EA, when you drag the EA on the chart, do you have to confirm it?

No! I didn´t need to confirm it.

FWIW, I think I clicked the M1 button on a chart and that may have effected one of my trades. With that said, it is still catching up.

It closed a BUY with 16.50 GBPUSD and it has another in progress while it is chipping away the one I messed up. Again, that is very nice.

I just need to remember to open a new chart if I want to look at different times so it doesn’t affect the EA, correct?

Sorry for the newb questions, but afterall that is what I am when it comes to this.

Thanks guys!

yes. you shouldn´t use the wsfr window for manually trading at all. just open new windows, if you want to make your own analysis. anything on the wsfr windows may affect the trading of the bot.

Johnny, what % risk are you using per trade?

on gu and eu I risk 10% and uj and uc I risk 5%

Isn’t that a lot o.O?

Isn’t that a lot o.O?

not really considering wsfr never hits a full sl as a matter of fact the average stop hit is 15 pips on fxopen and only 9 pips on my hotforex account so far (only a week+ of data)

JK,

FGB and Wallstreet appear to be pretty solid bots in the current market. We shall see how far they can go. In the mean time are you looking at any other bots to add to your portfolio of bots? I think I am on the same page as you are in that you have to be very careful because there is a LOT of junk out there but you have to be watching for the next thing to add to your portfolio of bots to keep the balance and not put all your eggs in one basket. I’m just starting to look around now but let me know if you are ahead of me on one already.

I too could not be happier with this bot at this stage. It is on my live account and doing well.

Johnny, have you considered removing USDCHF? Seems as though it’s the worst performing pair winning ~65% of its trades netting about break even profits. Just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

usdjpy is my worst pair overall I think usdchf isdoing fine. I read that over and over that uc is a dog but my stats say otherwise

fxopen live usdjpy 25 trades net pips +21 Average less than 1 pip per trade!)
fxopen live usdchf 37 total trades net pips +141 (average almost 4 pips a trade overall)
that means on fxopen usdchf is almopst 400% better than usdjpy

hotforex live usdjpy 1 trade 1.3 pips total
hotforex live usdchf 7 trades 21.2 net pips average about 3 pips a trade

If anything I would get rid of usdjpy

ej I always got feelers out looking for what is working well. I will certainly let you know as soon as something looks interesting to me.

I’m running mdp and it promises to be a decent robot, right now there are some things that are being worked out.