Wallstreet Forex Robot

but based on the forward testing, it seems that usdchf is the worse performer followed by usdjpy.

I am new here and i note that the wsfr seems to be a decent bot. Are the above live result the total pips and i supposed you started trading since april, right? if so, is there a big different from the live result post from the official wbfr site? i am curious to know how this result can be consistent in the future?

How long for this bot to start trading? I’ve had the 4 pairs running for 6 hours.

hi johnny, but on june 21, you said you are making a break-even on mdp and earning the rebate. Is that true?

actually mdp is in profit right now. It is a decent ea sorry for any confusion. The developer is committed to improvements which is great and much appreciated

uberpips welcome to babypips. Please be patient wallstreet will trade when the conditions are right.

but based on the forward testing, it seems that usdchf is the worse performer followed by usdjpy. 

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I can only speak for my forward test and I think the numbers speak for themselves. usdchf is a decent pair and I see no reason to drop it.

New $139 discount on full license, valid for 15 days: [B]NEP460 [/B]

To those running multiple EA’s, how do you it when they require different settings in metatrader?

For example, I’m running Wallstreet and want to run FGB but the setting are different.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ran two back tests, one for UCHF and one for UJPY, both performed horribly so I dropped them. EU and GU performed amazing though.

Got my first GU trade and it was 18 pips.

Got this from support::64:

We use the default values for our live accounts, the only difference is in the Money Management.
Here are the risk levels for our accounts:

1000real
EURUSD - 6%
GBPUSD - 6%
USDJPY - 3%
USDCHF - 3%

1000demo
EURUSD - 2%
GBPUSD - 2%
USDJPY - 1%
USDCHF - 1%
RecoveryMode=true
AutoMM_Max=20

500demo
EURUSD - 3%
GBPUSD - 3%
USDJPY - 3%
USDCHF - 3%

1000n
EURUSD - 7%
GBPUSD - 7%
USDJPY - 4%
USDCHF - 4%

HG,

What kind of modeling quality are you getting in your backtests? If you look at Darksorrows numbers from a few pages back the modelling quality was 50% which I found to be pretty meaningless for backtest results. If you want to have anything that is remotely meaningful you need to have at least 90% modeling quality. It is true that backtests are at least an indicator of what a bot might do but as you see from JK’s results it is not something I would bet my life on. The only thing that really matters is forward testing. Regardless of backtest results, what ever I find there I will still forward test until I am comfortable. I am seeing the same thing on the FGB site. Backtests of EG look pretty bismal but on forward testing it has been steadly kicking in positive pips. Anyway I guess what I am trying to say is you have to have good modeling quality to have any reason to believe the results and even then nothing is for sure until you do the forward testing.

All my back tests are AT LEAST 90%, if not higher. I consider anything less meaningless and inaccurate. Live, I am going to be using EU and GU and on demo I will be using all 4 to see how they do. So far UCHF is a huge loser and UJPY has 2 winners at 1 pip each.

I plan on running their 12 yr back test on all pairs to see what results I get.

Ok good on the modeling quality.

Will be interesting what you get on a 12 year backtest.

I’m affraid smoke would be rolling out of my machine. :slight_smile:

Look forward to your results.

USDCHF just finished, 89.97% for a 12 yr. Notice on their site that USDCHF is not a 12 yr back test but rather a 5yr while the rest are all 12 yr. USDCHF did not perform well and had a lot of break even periods. I’ll be running the 12 yr test on all of them then posting the results hopefully later tonight.

Here are the 12 yr back tests for UCHF and UJPY, as you can see, not worth running at all. Also, what you cannot see, is that these 2 pairs have draw downs lasting sometimes over a yr. UJPY finished its first year negative.

-Sorry for the awful picture quality/size, this is why I don’t like attaching things on this forum o.O. I’ll see what I can do.

Something must be wrong with my setup. My first two trades today I got +19, +13. Then my next two, which are still going are at, -35, -14.

I’ve been riding those for a couple hours and they are just hanging around there.

Ya that’s how this EA trades, if you have it enabled, the EA will sometimes close at a loss if the conditions are met. Otherwise it will hold on to them until a full (120 pip) SL, break even +1, or a full winner.

I have attached my real Alpari UK account results since 2011/3/28. Total profit 821.7 pips.