Wallstreet Forex Robot

wel I hate to admit it but UC is doing poorly. have decided to reduce the risk on that and UJ a little more.

Forextest great results!!!

Few questions before I buy the Wallstreet Forex Botā€¦

1. What balance do you suggest?
  2. It is worth the $299 price?
  3. Would you stick with M$P or FGB? I have bothā€¦

I would say that WSFR is definitely worth the investment. I know is a little steep but it has proven itself to be very consistamt.

As for starting balance it really doesnā€™t matter but the higher the better. No matter what you start with you should keep your risk to where it is comfortable and not go nuts.

As for MDP and FGB I am happy with both. FGB had a lousy week and is working on a lousy month but for me it is par for the course. Because I am concerned with the slower summer months I may reduce risk on her till september.

As for MDP she had a great week and I am excited but it has not been long enough for me to form an opinion yet. I definitely plan on continuing to run mdp.

Well, I may have had a different expierence with this oneā€¦

It got off to a rocky start and then it did good for a bit. I put it on a live account and let it run nearly 24/7. I then started running FGB along side it and FGB was doing consideribly better.

Just a few days ago, WS wiped my account out. Granted, it was somewhat of a ā€œdemoā€ account still but it still wiped my account out.

Pimus, here I come. Luckily, I was within my return period and I already have the money back in my account.

Iā€™m still testing FGB.

Again, that is just my experience. Take it for what you will.

Hey Frugal
sorry to hear about your troubles. Truthfully I caā€™t imagine wallstreet doing worse than fgb, I mean last week killed me with fgb but wallstreet did really well.

What broker did you use?

I was trading with HotForex.

Last week, FGB had some slow starts but it mades some great gains, for me. 90, 60, 50ā€¦

The next day, WSF, wiped me out. I found it the next morning when I woke up. I think FGB got my $150 testing account up to $420?

Anyways, it was money I was ā€œplaying withā€ and it is what it is. You better believe I studied what happened for a few minutes and then hit the refund before I fell out of the return window. That $299 is now safely back in my account. :smiley:

yea i donā€™t know but I do know if fgb made you that much on such a small account you may be over leveraged, but it boils down to your risk level. FGB is running on fxopen for me and I am thinking of moving it to hotforex. Hotforex is just doing so much better than fxopen what can I say?

Anyway good luck.

Currently Iā€™ve got my manual trades, MDP, and wallstreet all on one account. Iā€™m leery of adding FGB but I am considering it.

I agree with JK.

If FGB made you that much money in a short time you are way over leveraged and I will bet that your account is not long for this world.

WS has been doing a consistently good job for me. Yes it has had losing trades but winners outnumber the losers. I also never risk more than 3% per trade on any unproven system or pair. Right now I have EU at 5% and the other 3 currencies at 3%,2%, and 2%. I donā€™t have a lot of confidence with the EJ and EC so I risk far less.

I canā€™t say it enough times, live to trade another day, donā€™t over leverage or over trade your accounts. Risk more on good proven trades, risk less on those youā€™re not so sure on. If you shoot for the stars and over leverage youā€™re going to get just what you ask for and that is to come crashing back to earth when you run out of funds.

I once read an article by a trader many years ago that had an impact on me. He said think of trading like playing black and red on roulette table or flipping a coin for that matter. If you give 100 traders $100 and tell them to only place bets on black or red (50/50 chance of winning) 95% of the traders will lose their money, 3% of the traders will play indefinately, and 2% will make money. I believe him.

Hi Johnny:

i have seen in the MDP thread that you are using a currenex account, are you using that same account with WSFR?
is a currenex any better than a ā€œregularā€ account (either micro or mini) ?

Tx

overall I like the currenex account better, as far as results go I canā€™t tell. With mdp the currenex account is much better but WSFR performs well on both.

WS has been doing great. Late last week though it went through a draw down phase. Had multiple losers in a row across the board. As a result this week I have reduced my risk level until I see account equity headed the right direction. Play it safe and keep account to trade another day. Protect your account!

Hi everyone,

Iā€™m thinking of purchasing WS. I have a huge favor to ask. Can anyone post their results for the month of June in pips? Also winning trades percentage would be nice too. I want to compare it to the results posted on forexreviewsrated.com This EA looked awesome and I would like to see live results if possible. Thanks. Happy trading!

I think johnny has myfxbook widgets on page one? I only started demoing WSFR this month so I dont have the information you need.

Chris

I think johnny has myfxbook widgets on page one? I only started demoing WSFR this month so I dont have the information you need.

Chris

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/38781-wallstreet-forex-robot-16.html#ixzz1SeNdqEBL

I have not updated that for my new currenex account yet. I will compile some results for you.

I have started testing other pairs over at forexmoments.com As usual I will continue to post here but I just thought Iā€™d let you guys know.

I started testing somewhere around 12 pairs and Iā€™m testing both fxopen and hotforex currenex. The results are interesing so far but it is still early.

Nice, congrat! Would you mind telling what your starting balance was?

Thanks

Dear JohnnyKanoo,

Hi and how do you do ?

I am a total newbie to Forex trading and I have a question for you.

Does Wall Street Forex Robot have any safety features to protect the user from ending up owing thousands and thousands ?

Say I invested USD 1000 and I traded badly with wall street forex robot.

Will it ever happen that I owe thousands and thousands in the bad trading ?

Or will I just lose the USD 1000 that I initially use as investment ?

???

Hi money cat,

I am pretty much a newbie too and only started using WSFR a few weeks ago but to the best of my knowledge I think that it is very unlikely that it would firstly wipe out your account at all as long you you manage your risk well and even less likely that it would leave you owing more. I think the bot would have to malfunction and lose control of a trade for that to happen. As long as you keep an eye on it you should not have any such problems. Im sure others with more experience might be able to give you a more assured answer thought.

Chris

Thank you for your reply.

May I please kindly ask, how much can I expect to make on a good day ???

And how much investment should I put in ???

On that note, how much can I expect to make on a bad day as well ???

:21:

You should think in longer terms results than 1 day. Day means nothing, one can be profitable, another may wipe out profits.
With low-risk settings (when maximal drawdown does not exceed 5%), itā€™s realistic to make around 15% monthly.