šŸ’° WE HAVE OUR GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What will you remember most about 2023?

I know I say this almost every year, but 2023 feels like it flew by in just a blink of an eye.
And now weā€™re just weeks into starting a brand new year!

On behalf of the entire Babypips team, we would like to thank each and every one of you for joining us and making this year yet another one for the books. It wouldnā€™t have been the amazing year that it was if it werenā€™t for all of you, making the forums the vibrant and diverse community it is today!

And what better way to celebrate another year with the coolest forex trading community than with a year-end giveaway?!

You know you want it!

We had our fair share of hurdles and challenges, but we also had a lot of wins! As we gear up for another exciting year, we are also looking forward to spending it with you. We wish you all the best in your trading journey, and itā€™s our pleasure to have you as part of the Babypips community!

Now, Iā€™m sure youā€™re eager to dive into the deets on how you can score some sweet moolah. So, no more suspense ā€“ hereā€™s what you have to doā€¦

Before we head into the coming year, weā€™d love to hearā€¦

As a trader, what will you remember the most about 2023?

Hereā€™s how to qualify:

1. Just reply to this post with your answer to the question above. No need to force yourself! Share only what youā€™re comfortable with sharing.
  2. Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. (For the newbies, you can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)

And just like that, you get a chance to win some moolah, some bucks, some coin!

By the end of this giveaway, we will randomly pick the winners for the following:

• 1 winner of Amazon gift card worth $75*
  • 1 winner of Amazon gift card worth $50*
  • 2 winners of Amazon gift card worth $25

Should you prefer it, we can even give you your prize in BTC!

The giveaway period starts today, December 11, 2023 and ends on January 2, 2024 11:59 PM EST.

We will announce the winners on this thread on January 3, 2024 so stay tuned for that!

*Please note that only TL2 and TL3 users are eligible for the Amazon gift cards worth $75 and $50.

The prize will either be in an Amazon.com e-gift card or BTC format, which means we require the winnersā€™ email addresses or crypto wallet addresses. Failure to respond with your information within 7 days will result in disqualification and selection of new winners.

Itā€™s been a very memorable year spent with the community, so weā€™re excited to hear what you have to say! Good luck!

25 Likes

What was most memorable about this year for me was my account balance. Every month has been in the red for years. Finally, for the first time since I started, I had TWO green months in a row!

Itā€™s not much. Especially considering because the following month was in the red again, but it shows me that improvement is possible. If improvement is possible, then I can keep doing it.

Onward and upward!

22 Likes

I think it is, really. Well done!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if this would count cause itā€™s not trading related :sweat_smile: But the memory that sticks out to me for 2023 is when my boyfriend got scammed, and the community here helped me get through the emotional and psychological toll of it all. :sweat_smile: Super thanks again to everyone here! :blush: Iā€™ve been here for so long already, itā€™s crazyyyy! HAHAHA

13 Likes

Youā€™re doing great dushimes! :blush: Super excited to see you achieve more and grow your account more in the coming year! :smiley:

5 Likes

As a trader,Iā€™ll remember that babypips Forex course helped me know most of what I know now and was the first teacher to ever help me make profit.

5 Likes

For me the thing I will remember about is that I invested for the first time

2 Likes

What Iā€™ll remember most about trading in 2023?

Finally letting go of my impulsivity which was leading to overtrading and anxiety. What a relief learning to trust yourself and your strategy in all itā€™s imperfections šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø

And the account balance was better off for it šŸ¤ŒšŸæ

4 Likes

Well-done. Consistency is always key :old_key:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦
Iā€™ll remark as well as remember this year 2023 to be the proper beginning of my journey as a trader. Iā€™ve show interest and desperation over the years, not until this year; I decided to put in all focus.
Itā€™s been a self learning process all through, donā€™t have required funds to get myself a mentor so instead I sulf through the Internet, YouTube, twitter and telegram to learn at random. I did get a bit improvement but did lack the fundamentals (abcd stage of forex) Not until I came across a tweet from baby pips on Twitter and decided to sign up on the website and follow the handle. Itā€™s been a great learning process.
In total, Iā€™d say the year 2023 is the beginning of the journey from me.

5 Likes

What I will remember in 2023 is my accomplishments on Forex trades. I made more wins this year and I expanded my knowledge on Forex trades and the market. This is something that will take me to this next level of my life

2 Likes

I was able to convince my family that trading paysšŸ¤·šŸ¤·, even though I still have problem with the money to buy trade,a 15 year old boy making 2$ a week is something :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

My Mistakes, and will not repeat them. I have learned so much during this year, especially in the last month, and I feel like all the efforts are getting compounded day by dayšŸ«”

2 Likes

This was the year I started learning seriously about trading and only recently I found out from a friend about babypips. We created a learning group and itā€™s going great thankfully to babypips! This is the start of my journey and I will definitely cherish the times I spent hear learning when I look back.

Have a lovely end of the year,
Zeiča.

2 Likes

This year is my main introduction to Fx

2 Likes

I will remember 2023 as a transformative year for Forex markets; from geopolitical developments to technological advancements, it felt like a pivotal point in the industryā€™s history. I also expect to remember taking advantage of key market opportunities and developing new strategies that helped me further my trading goals. The most notable event has been the rise of XAUUSD above its all time high of 2079 to a record breaking high achieved this year.

2 Likes

Most memorable was the moment i started learning about forex and taking money matters into my own hands.

Iā€™ve depended on my parents for way too long than I would like to admit and this is my way of standing on my feet, one step at a time.

2 Likes

The most memorable thing this year was GOLD!!!

2 Likes

As a trader, I finally learned to trade my chart; not my heart!

3 Likes