šŸ’° WE HAVE OUR GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What will you remember most about 2023?

Thanks be to babypips anyway because Iā€™ve been learning on my own just with the help of babypips, anytime I get confused with some new word in forex so it has been interesting thoughā€¦but on the contrary Iā€™ve lost drastically in the market on Gold and Oil but Iā€™ve learned from my mistakes and I hope those mistakes wonā€™t accompany me to 2024.
Merry Christmas to you allā€‹:christmas_tree::tada:

2 Likes

Consistency for me. I actually traded almost every week of the year. Started live trading too, went down probably 25% in the first 1/2 of the year, but stuck with it, and gained it all back plus some additional profit. Sweet!

4 Likes

As a trader, I will remember the time when Don Voā€™s viral video was in my recommendations and I started to learn more and that I was close to drawdown my account, but I was able to recover from losses and learn on my mistakes

1 Like

2023 was my most memorable year as a trader. I lost so much and I made a lot. 2023 thought me that in life, money management is very important. Money management is almost as important as trading itself. Traders must learn how to be disciplined and manage money very effectively. Trading is a business and more like a zero sum game. What puts you ahead of everyone else is the game is your ability to manage every aspect of this game which is your risk, your trade, your money and most importantly your emotions. My trading experiences of 2023 will stick with me for life. I hope I smash it in 2024.

2 Likes

This year became memorable because I decided to finally get on track.

Really didnā€™t have any goals and and direction for any future plans. But after stumbling across babypips I have started to gain a focus and direction.

I know where I want to go and who I want to be.

Thank you babypips!

4 Likes

PEE TALENT BY NAME .
The year is nearly over,which means i need to start looking at the good things i want for a new year and Beyond.
ITS JUST LIKE THIS FOR NOW. whether its exquitsite or excruciating, it is just like this now, whatever this is. The good news is that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. So if you love it , be with itā€¦ because it is temporary. its just like this now.

1 Like

Definitely my long losing streak. My 2022 was marked by amazing trading performance but this year was the complete opposite. What an adventure and a reminder that absolutely nothing stays the same.

3 Likes

There is no doubt that 2023 trend trading has opened my mind to eventual success, albeit I am still a breakeven profitable trader who is able to buy a free lunch at least once a week.

My new venture for 2024 is with a bona fide trading firm, and I aim to meet their challenge. As at now, I am in the green, and best wishes to everyone in this site for the New Year.

6 Likes

BE brave even if you are not,pretend to be. No one can tell the different.
i always remember this went i come to trade, that every successful trader doesnt have any different with me just i have to Focus on Become student of the market.

1 Like

2 Likes

Itā€™s simple this year 2023 was indeed a rough trading one. I went almost bankrupt, I was trading with emotions, no detailed planning and I wasnā€™t disciplined that I even borrowed to trade. Bad decisions indeed. But lately I went back into full studies and built that confidence and self discipline and which I noticed significant differences in my trading skills. The real fact is that as a trader you need to build that discipline, confidence and planning to become a profitable traderā€¦

4 Likes

Nothing special. Just another trading year. Down and Up.

I remember joining Baby pips, my basic idea about forex trading really changed for better and Iā€™m thankful to baby pips for the free resources.

1 Like

Getting back to basically BE felt so good! Learned a lot along the way.

1 Like

Where you been for 2 years!?!?!?

1 Like

My name is Joel and I am from Caneroon.
I didnā€™t spend my time this year as I planned in the beginning. Iā€™ve been on and off the market, always trading Demo due to lack funds and procasting on when to start a live account. Iā€™ll save $50 to begin with and later say I want to start with $100, now I want to start with $200. I have silly complaints which I acknowledge shamefully.
Iā€™ll say things like let me get a laptop firstā€¦ I think I donā€™t have the confidence to actually start this journey.

I need your help/advice

How did your demo trading go? I started with a small live account too like $30.

1 Like

Demo wasnā€™t bad, though I was trading without a goal, proper risk management and strategy. Itā€™s my fault for not being serious.

I just have a piles of knowledge in my head itā€™s chronological I think thatā€™s where my fear comes from.

So how far did you go with $30?

I think I should drop this here too. This year 2023 has being amazing for me because since I started trading 4years ago I havenā€™t gotten the number of greens like those in the second quarter of this year. I have lost so much but since the 2nd quarter of the year, I have taken my $1000 account back from $300 to $500 with my trend following strategy and I am hoping to do more in the coming years until I am able to be consistently profitable. Thanks to Babypips for all the teaching, motivation, encouraging quotes, etc. You guys are real good family and mentors.

3 Likes

This is the year i started fx trading and babypips helped me alot starting with d forex course i learnt down to d news and d marketmill which helped me made profitā˜ŗ i only hope Iā€™ll be able to do more next year and become an expert trader.