💰 WE HAVE OUR GIVEAWAY WINNERS: What will you remember most about 2023?

I wish forex is like school that you will read and sit for exams and pass through what you read every time you are in the chart
I started forex on August this year but I blow my accounts like more than 4 times :joy::joy::joy: I almost quit but you know the saying never give up and thank God I didn’t, forex really humbled me I can’t lie. but on November, it all changed.

1 Like

That technical analysis guarantees nothing.

What stood out for me is the episode on here where this one guy was displaying what appeared to be incredible trading results and promising to become a billionaire or something of the sort and this other fellow (might have been same guy with multiple accounts) singing his praises. Interestingly enough they seemed to have disappeared. I suspect they are off enjoying their billions. :rofl:

8 Likes

Every year teaches us valuable lesson.

I got some valuable lesson about True people, relationships, Self- (love, discipline, care), Happiness, Finance,

*Learnt above things in Harder way, which will stick to my memory for next decade at least.

Expressing gratitude to God for the amazing experience in this Life game.

2 Likes

The question was: 2023, not '22+'23
:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Welcome to the club. Happens to the best of us :laughing:

Glad you didn’t quit tho. But just a heads-up; expect more pain on the way

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: Sure.
Up we go💪

1 Like

I wonder if it’s the same dude I’m thinking of? :thinking:

I’m Emmanuel, a newbie in this amazing community forum. Year 2023 has succeeded in inspiring me to consider going into forex trading.To me, even though a madly tough year yet can picture and figure out amazing opportunities to secure the future through constantly learning new stuffs. A big thanks to babypips over the overwhelming effort you put together for millions out there to acquire sufficience knowledge in forex trading.

3 Likes

2023 has really being a test of faith and that of my patience for me, and all i could say is i passed them all.
This is the year trading has come through for me in my finances. And am happy i could teach Chemistry alongside trading, it’s a beautiful science of a year. :joy:
Trust me “Trading is Science”

3 Likes

Don’t crack me up when í know who you refers to; but i opt to keep it bro code. :joy:

In 2017, I was introduced into crypto, but the conservative way of making money via searching for projects and buying tokens at a low price in the spot market and sell at a higher price.

I never took that serious anyway.

I was just after how I could hit a jackpot just as I’ve been hearing other people do.

Long story short, the universe smiled on me, I hit my jackpot, but my ignorance cost me everything.

Time and time again I tried my lock on trading, even with signals, but always ending in tears.:sob:

This year has been awesome!

I never knew I would finally give-in to trading, let alone to have begun the journey this year.

So far it’s been my best decision in years.

I may not be swimming in money, yet! Nor cruising in luxury cars, yet! :grin: But that decision to chase what has been chasing me for years now, and the journey thus far…made this year worthwhile for me.

3 Likes

Forget whatever you are thinking but sure your reply to my post is encouraging thou.

1 Like

Short but very relatable! :sweat_smile: Kinda poetic too. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your welcome :pray:t6:

I doubt I’m thinking of the same person he’s talking about. The person on my mind was like a year ago

Bless up bro🙏

Actually I’m not the one.

1 Like

I could not forget how my trading account fried quickly on Monday morning after the weekends with Israel - Palestine news. (I was on Short side of XAUUSD)
That was heartbroken on the both side (their peoples and my trading account) :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Amazing, It’s giveaway time!! Thank you babypips admins and moderators for organizing such amazing event!

For me. it’s continuous learning, no matter how much I think I know within short while something happens and reminds me “I don’t know much”, So every time that happens that makes me become more humble and eager to learn. Patience and persistence. That’s my big one as a trader in 2023.

Good Luck everyone participating!

8 Likes

As a trader, what will you remember the most about 2023?

I will remember how much I’ve learned about being a trader. The ups and downs were there. But the as of tday I am in the green zone and that’ s the first time for me in two years!!! So yeah, hopefully my current path is a right one and I am in the right mindset.

Babypips had lots to do it with too. Memebers sharing their trading journals and especialy member spotlight section helped a lot. So Thank you babypips for that wonderful opportunity to be exposed to those genuine experiences.

The new year is very near!! So I wish whatever zone you are in right now, all my fellow traders may able to finish this year GREEN ZONE!!!

10 Likes

fair share of hurdles and challenges” sounds about right! Had an interesting year. What I would remember most happened three months ago, happened on a crypto trade, Had a trade without putting S/L , and slept!!! when I saw the chart on the morning, let’s just say it was a good thing I was sitting down, almost washed out the account, had a liquidity warning too. but someone by an intervention on some supernatural being it went back and when I woke up it was UNCHANGED!!! 0% Change! so yeah. That happened!

lesson learned and always, always checking S/L…

8 Likes