Nicest forum ever!

1 Like

I need a profile pic… immediately.

1 Like

Peace on earth…I love Babypips

Congrats @dudebro :space_invader:

1 Like

Baby pips rocks and a baby pips t shirt down under in Aus would be great

Switching from stocks to forex - thanks baby pips GREAT SITE love it!
I’ll take a shirt for my eleven year old- gotta start’em early!

And will you will send the tees to any place in the world?

shout out to baby pip team! hurray!!!

Hi Babypips team

Yes we will! As long as your country can receive mail from the U.S., we’ll send them to ya. :wink:

1 Like

I dreamt that I visited the Forum and I found my nickname as winner :rofl:

did i hear Free Shirts !?!?
grafik

Very rare and valuable stuff - and hugely sought after so…

Look but don’t touch!!! :joy::joy::joy:

dog

2 Likes

grafik

ohh for sure i will just look :wink:

1 Like

I missed last week, email overload, but there’s still this week

Profile pic - check!

1 Like

Another Week, Another Winner! (Or should I say, WINNERS?!)

You know the drill! It’s Monday and it’s time to announce this week’s lucky winner!

Congratulations @Kim_Lucas!

Apart from a really cool BabyPips.com shirt, since you’re also at Trust Level 0 (“New User”) you win an Amazon gift card worth $10 USD!

But wait… since Christmas is getting closer, we’re also feeling a bit more generous. So, for this week, we’re adding 1 extra winner! Ho-ho-ho!

Congratulations @ria_rose!

Wear your BabyPips.com shirt loud and proud! Since you’re also at Trust Level 2 (‘Member”), your Amazon gift card is worth a whopping $50 USD!

We’ll reach out to you shortly for your email and mailing addresses.

If you missed this one, no need to worry! You still have a chance of getting picked for next week’s announcement. And we’re also still accepting new entries! So, what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to click that “Yes” button!

Don’t forget that you also need the following to qualify:

• Write at least 3 posts within the giveaway period. No, not 3 of the same exact post - we’re not looking for spammers! (For the newbies, you can write 3 posts anywhere in the forums. You can even introduce yourself in this thread!)

• Have an avatar. Yes ladies and gents, you gotta have a profile picture! You don’t need to use your actual photo - you can pick ANY photo other than the letter that all accounts get automatically. To change your profile picture, click here.

To be able to win this giveaway, it’s important that you meet ALL of these requirements. It’s such a waste to miss your chance to win just because you still don’t have an avatar. So add that new avatar now!

Good luck and see you again next week!

1 Like

Thank you cant wait to wear my babypips T shirt.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners, a little jealous though :rofl:

2 Likes

hi I’m Taiwo
nice meeting u