Weekly and daily trade set ups

Can we use this post to notify each other of potential long term trade setups am the daily and weekly charts ladies and gentlemen. I feel it would be beneficial to us all to announce pairs in this thread of high probability long term trades! Anyone game?

30 Likes

I mean that’s cool as long as nobody uses it as a signal thread or anything. It’s nice to post trade ideas as long as each trader does there own analysis on the pairs

2 Likes

Yes buddy I mean more as a watch list for pairs entering high resistance levels so we may do our own analysis

3 Likes

brilliant Idea!! Im in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea Kieran for a thread
Would be highly beneficial for us all chap

1 Like

I’m still learning so not confident at sharing yet but would be great for me and others learning to see what you more experienced traders are looking at to see if we can work from there with our analysis.

3 Likes

Usdchf daily one to watch

4 Likes

cool!, let’s see how the thread goes

2 Likes

Just started the ball rolling I hope others follow on

2 Likes

same here, someone tried starting a book thread a while ago but that failed

1 Like

Il try my best to post regularly

This sounds like a pretty cool and interesting idea @Glastonburyk. :blush: I’ll definitely add this to the threads I check out for my daily visit. :stuck_out_tongue: I hope other people also get to share setups! :blush:

1 Like

yes I can’t wait to see how it goes :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Cmon guys chime in, doesn’t matter if you are unsure!

1 Like

Oof! check out that bounce off that ceiling :stuck_out_tongue: Did that come to be after fella?

1 Like

Well I’m new here and even though I’ve been trading a while I still consider myself a noob. A thread like this might be very helpful for people starting out. I’ll check in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m a day trader, so I don’t think I should post my set ups here. This thread is for swing traders, right?

1 Like

I am in a sell on usdchf and going well! I bought the other pair as it broke long term resistance and settled so two for two on these an got my break evens set

1 Like

Great idea Glastonbury for position trades. Lately I’ve been scalping. I’ll be happy to post a position setup when I find one.

1 Like