Weekly and daily trade set ups

Sorry I’ve been slow lately guys I’ve been in Italy for my birthday and have been chilling after walking like 15km a day for 5 days and eating more pizza than I thought possible. I will be back t it soon.

What kind of trades are you looking for? I place trades in both GU and EU in my own thread that typically take a few days to materialise. I wouldn’t call them swing trades, perhaps between 100 and 150 pips per trade depending on current market volatility?

Let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

Yes that’s perfect buddy. Basically looking at the big moves here and I would be grateful for your participation.

ok cool - take a look at my thread - if you like then I can duplicate here, or you can link it here or you can just take a look… whichever is easier. The trade this week in GU is perhaps a bad example as we hit the 120 pip profit level within the same day of the trade being opened.

It’s swings and roundabouts.

1 Like

Will do, sorry where do I find it I’m new to negotiating this forum. The jpy sells I posted should break 400 pips over the next 3 weeks.

no problem - take a little look, it’s here, might be your flavour, no worries if not…

1 Like

Cheers buddy I wil check it out tmrw so I can give it a proper read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Usdchf looking to turn at key resistance, sorry no picture getting my phone fixed!

I hope you all checked usdchf I’m already in and profiting on that pair. Let’s look for more daily trade set ups today.

Glastonburyk good thread we all hope to contribute to make it great. Cheese

1 Like

Thankyou my friend, please contribute if you can.

I’m watching for price action along the upper side of that descending channel that’s formed on EUR/USD. If it breaks the channel to the upside, it looks like we’re still stuck in the range. Fingers crossed, the trend continues. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Looks very good buddy I will keep an eye on this, thanks for joining in

I’m closing out my usdchf position temporarily and awaiting retracment entry

. Usdjpy one to watch ready for next week or longer

1 Like

Check us100 at a major resistance level on daily

1 Like

I believe USD maybe bearish this year.

cadjpy worth a look

I hope everyone had a good weekend let’s see some submissions and general communication this week. :slight_smile: