Weekly and daily trade set ups

gbp/chf - think with chf being a safe haven and gbp wobbly around brexit i think a bear market on this pair is obvious. What you guys thinking? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Solid sell imo mr beard already in the game!

2 Likes

Looking at shorting NZD/JPY! Looking at the 1D chart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

hi ! what do you trade ??

Awesome I will take a look right away!

Forex futures buddy this thread is here so people can post weekly and daily high probability reversals and help each other.

1 Like

Good spot ponpon I will be watching closely :slight_smile:

Thanks! Let me know when you get in. Looking for a bit more bearishness before I jump in! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will do ponpo

Eurusd is finally in the zone monitor it for reversal Crues and knock him with no Marcy. But don’t forget your risk management.

1 Like

looks like a good short opportunity after the news, with proper risk management, what indicators would you use to validated bears in control?

1 Like

I hope you guys were not in eurusd today. Some people got ruined for sure!

True story - lost a decent 2% on EU - I was rather pi$$ed that’s for sure after waiting two days.

Made up for it in GU though with about an 8% net gain. So not all tears - just waiting to close out my final position for the day.

Looks so pretty and easy after the event - truth be told it’s been a stressful day

1 Like

EU hit my Stop Loss today also.

1 Like

It hit everyone’s SL who was short - all part of the game my friend. Thankfully I only had about a 3pip slippage

yep win some lose some, i’m unemotional about it though, lets just go again

1 Like

I’m glad you are - i’m not.

That’s why I went big in GU trying to catch the top after the FOMC rally, finally catching it and neutralizing all prior attempts with the downward move. It was risky, but it paid off well.

2 Likes

good to hear it paid off,

1 Like

The amount of times I go through this myself :joy: love the forex “teachers” on YouTube too that predict movements on hindsight :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes mate I would stay away from that pair until things settle

1 Like