Weekly and daily trade set ups

Glad to hear it buddy well done. I’m always in the long slow game so news doesn’t effect me to much, I respect news traders but it never used to go my way

That’s the spirit buddy, if you treat it like a job it becomes a job not a day out at the races

A new week begins let’s see what happens. I have a lot of open positions all going very well right now and a decent amount t of equity built up. I have huge expectations for the dollar to fall in April and we should be vigilant for long term resistance areas.

1 Like

really interesting read

1 Like

Thank you, do not be afraid to join in just go for it. Being wrong is just one more step toward being right

great, thanks

1 Like

Any predictions on GBPEUR this week? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think bearish long term but not ready yet

Waiting on dollar sell trades to ripen before plucking them eyes open ladies and gents

. high probability sell set up

2 Likes

I’ll keep a watch out for this set up thanks mate

1 Like

Another week down, I have closed out a lot of open trades and will be looking for more opportunity over the weekend. How are you all doing?

Waiting on weakness dollar signals…

2 Likes

Any set up ahead the week?

1 Like

Thanks buddy I will try to upload tmrw as I have been very busy

Thanks we will be waiting

1 Like

No worries

I see a lot of people talking about the usdjpy current position and looking to open trades.

For my liking it’s not a good trade as it’s right in the middle of a prominent s and r range.

1 Like

A lot of people are getting hurt by the usdchf sell positions I believe they opened prematurely and I’m now in at what I believe to be the top for a decent sell. As usual I am risking 1-2% on this sell and hopefully it comes in for me :blush:

2 Likes

best of luck, hope all went according to plan mate

1 Like