Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

For today, we can watch EURJPY to look for a buy confirmation on this area. You can set in hourly timeframe and check the pair every single hour.

As for long term trading ideas, USDJPY has created a new high this year and we can expect a long retracement before going higher. We can take short sells in the meantime.

FreshForex congratulates you who took this trading plan. Price went up even after the NFP event last week.

Now we’re off to another trading plan this week. GBPUSD we just need to wait for a breakout in order to sell in a bit long term…

This one is a bit contradict but I see that USDCHF is also about to go down to sell. We better look at the USD index later to make sure we’re not taking both plans.

On the other hand, GBPCHF is also about to go down with this trendline that I marked on the chart. be sure to look on how the price went down so that we are not taking big risk later on when selling.

Last but not least, EURGBP is around this demand area. This buying plan would be a bit better if the price broke the trendline and made a retracement for safer buy.

GBP setups are failed but USDCHF setup is covering most of the losses. We’re going to take a look for some good setups this week along with some chart patterns I want to show you. Of course, this one is also taught by FreshForex on this week’s webinar.

I can say for EURUSD, we can keep buying till the first demand area. I’m expecting a big drop if the price keeps moving up like this.

Good setup for Gold at this point. We shall wait and see since the price is still moving up this week.

For those who took the setup on USDCHF, you can still hold the position and move your SL to breakeven. We’re targeting for 120 pips.

And we’re waiting for any reversal confirmation on USDCAD this time. We shall see if the price is making another trendline potential and breaking it later.

This week I can only see two setups at the current moment. GBPUSD is waiting for another breakout from the current trendline. Reason? Higher timeframe trendline.

Another one is USDJPY. But this would contradict with GBPUSD. Just wait for a confirmation as the current big trend is moving up. Look only for short sell.

The rest of the setups this week will be posted in FreshForex’s website with similar analysis method. Also stay tune for the next webinar this week.

Be ready for some data before the NFP in FreshForex’s website as we’re anticipating big moves on the event…

We’re off to see some possibilities on major pairs as I saw a good setup on AUDUSD. We just need to see another trendline break before selling it.

Same goes to NZDUSD, we can also expect another trendline breakdown on this pair. Be sure to set the SL before the NFP as unexpected things can happen.

This setup is a bit long term one and we need to wait even longer. You can pretty much look for a selling setup on lower timeframe but we’re going to buy GBPJPY in a long term.

The same thing can be expected on GBPAUD where you can also try to buy on these areas. confirmation candle can be lookout for on these areas.