Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

Another one to watch is AUDUSD where you can also wait for a breakout. Just wait and see tomorrow or next week.

And the last one is NZDUSD. Just ignore the sell limit above as we’re going to focus on buying after the breakout of this trendline.

Seems like some major pairs had significant moves yesterday. This will be covered on the this week’s webinar on FreshForex’s website. Don’t miss it out!

Some setups are seen after the moves. This can be taken before taking the trade on the previous setups I have shared last week. First up is GBPUSD.

Second one is AUDUSD where you can try to look for a sell opportunity before taking a long buy later on. I’ll try to update for the price action buy confirmation later.

NZDUSD is another one to watch for the short sell setup. Just make sure the price reach that area above first before taking a sell.

The last one is Gold. Be very careful for this one as it requires you to have bigger trading margin in order to take the trade. Just make sure to set your SL and TP right.

Beberapa setup minggu lalu ada yang memberikan konfirmasi dan ada yang tidak memberikan konfirmasi. NZDUSD salah satunya yang memberikan konfirmasi sell dan profit mencapai 30 pip. Konfirmasi ini masuk ke dalam materi price action di broker FreshForex.

Kita amati beberapa pair yang akan kita cari konfirmasinya besok atau minggu depan. Gold yang saat ini turun secara tajam akan kita tunggu retracementnya minggu depan di area ini.

Yang kedua adalah EURUSD yang dimana kita akan menunggu hal yang sama gan. Tunggu retracemenya setelah candlestick daily terbentuk nanti malam.

GBPUSD pun sama, jika terdapat candle bearish engulfing pada penutupan pasar hari ini. Kita bisa pastikan trend besar akan melakukan perubahan arah dan akan kita coba cari sellnya juga.

Sebaliknya pada pair USDCHF, kita akan tunggu retracement konfirmasi buy pada area ini nantinya gan.

Sincerely apologize for the language of the posts last week. But I hope you got the point of the plan last week since some of the setups are executed pretty well and yielded big pips. FreshForex congratulates you who took the setups.

As we’re still waiting for these setups. I will give you the daily timeframe perspective of it. USDCAD for example where you can see a bit better of what we’re waiting for.

Same goes to USDCHF where we just wait for a price action confirmation around this area. You can zoom in to H4 timeframe.

As for Gold, we’re waiting for a retracement after a big 500+ pips worth of drop. This will ensure the main trend for the next few weeks.

This is the example of why I’d prefer this kind of plan. When the price created a higher/lower point and retraced, we can wait for a price action confirmation on it even the simplest pinbar candle around the area.

Don’t miss this week’s webinar in FreshForex website as we always discussing the running market along with some big events this week.

Now we’re seeing some changes on some pairs that is worth to be waited this week. AUDUSD created a new high that has a potential for a retracement to this area before going up even further.

Also surprisingly for Gold, we also see a big spike on the last week. Pretty sure the trend would change, but we are also waiting for a retracement on this area.