Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

Don’t forget to check out another webinar from FreshForex before ending the year, evaluating the market movement throughout the year along with some things to expect after.

Also for the next week, look for a buying confirmation for EURUSD as the price broke the bearish trendline. You may take this mapping as a consideration.

Another one to go is AUDUSD where you can also expect a buy setup next week. Just don’t buy immediately after the market opening next Monday.

Major pairs are giving out reversal confirmation. We can also wait for a selling setup on USDJPY. But the initial target won’t be too long at this point.

Another one to keep an eye on is USDCHF where you can expect another sell from these areas. Just make sure there’s a price action from these areas.

Don’t miss another webinar this week. A VOD will be provided on FreshForex website to be rewatched…

Now I’m starting to see some opportunities on several pairs. NZDUSD broke the bearish trendline that we can also wait around this area.

Here are my thoughts on Gold as the price moving sideways nowadays. Just wait and see when the price hitting the bearish trendline to see further trading opportunities later on.

In the meantime, we can also wait for a retracement on GBPJPY where we can buy the pair after.

As well as EURGBP, we can also wait for a bullish retracement to this area for a low risk selling opportunity. Be sure to not put a sell limit as we are yet to see any price action at this point.

The last two setups before closing the year. This also can be expected to happen the next year. GBPUSD wait on this supply area and wait for price confirmation before selling

Another major pair is NZDUSD where you can also wait for a price confirmation before selling on this supply area before selling to follow the major trend.

It has been a blast to share setups in this thread. FreshForex wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022. May the next year bring more trading opportunities to be seen.

No current setup is available to wait this week, but I will share the most anticipated setup that I always look out for. It’s the Quasimodo pattern that always yields at least 3 times the risk. Here is an example from NZDUSD

Another example would be from EURJPY as the price rising up for weeks after it touched the Quasimodo area.

We can also anticipate another one on GBPJPY this week or so. Just make sure to put moderate trading lot and make sure not to crank it way too high.

Another one is on GBPAUD as we can see it on the chart. Just be sure to put the SL not too high from the high of the setup.

Another webinar will take place at FreshForex’s website related to yearly trading plan so don’t miss out!

Seems that price action confirmation for a setup is needed rather than just placing a limit on such setup. This can be found on FreshForex’s weekly webinar for today. Better not to miss this one out!

EURGBP trying the daily demand area with a slow descending as shown on this chart where I put a trendline just in case of price breakout.