Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

On another GBP pair, we have GBPUSD where you can try to look for a price action around these two supply areas. I might be wait for a confirmation on the higher supply area.

Also keep in mind that the setup on GBPJPY is still available to watch. We will be focusing on GBP pairs this week.

On the other hand, USDCHF has the same setup that is also worth to watch this week. Just look out for price action confirmations later.

Be sure to check today’s webinar on FreshForex where the upcoming news will be discussed along with some market forecasts from the analyst themselves.

USDCAD is strictly for day trade as we can try to look for a sell after the trendline breakout here. I would refer to the end of the candle that breaks the trendline.

On the other hand. EURUSD is going on the temporal bearish market till it finds a good demand area to change the trend to bullish one.

As the price failed to touch the supply area, I updated the mapping for GBPUSD on these two areas so you can wait for either confirmation to buy or to sell.

Been a while since the last time I looked into Gold and now I found this area is worth to be waited later. Be sure to see a confirmation before buying this instrument.

Another wait and see setups for this week in addition to the previous ones last week. AUDUSD just wait for buying confirmation around this area.

Another one is Gold. Pretty simple, just wait for a breakout on that trendline.

USDCAD needs to be waited a bit longer around this supply area and also wait for price action confirmation.

Another good one to wait is EURGBP. A retracement is possible but I will look forward for the price to touch this area before going back upwards.

This price actions can be learn on FreshForex weekly webinars along with some market insights on every single webinar they open.

Gold seems to failed the last setup but gave another structure that is can be more anticipated than the previous one.

Another one to be anticipated is GBPJPY where you can try to look for any price action confirmation on these areas to sell later.

Here are some examples of successful patterns that I mostly use on my trade. USDCHF hit the area with more than 100 pips dropped after.

Another one from USDCAD that dropped more than 100 pips last week. The plan itself can be seen even days before it happened.

These kind of price actions can be found on FreshForex’s webinars available in their website. Be sure to not miss this week’s webinar…

Stand by for Gold this week as the price has touched the area I planned it. Instant sell is not recommended as we are waiting for a small breakout and a retracement.

As well as GBPJPY as we are going to look for a sell around this area. It can be happened today or tomorrow.