Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

For another plan this month, I will wait for EURGBP to retrace till the price hit this area. No need to focus on it this week.

As well as EURUSD where the price was moving significantly up and we’re expecting a retracement to this area. Actually, this can be a quasimodo confirmation but we will see later.

All of these price action confirmation are provided by educational webinar on FreshForex. Be sure to check them out!

Gold is in a bit uncertain situation after Russia-Ukrain issues of conflict. I will not expect to instant sell on this area regardless of how perfect the pattern is at the current moment. But will wait for selling price action.

GBPJPY hit our stop loss but decided to form another selling pattern. This kind of manipulation is quite common that I recommend placing SL on each order.

A good Quasimodo pattern is spotted on GBPCHF where you can try to look for a sell around this area.

Expect another trendline to be made and broken after a bigger trendline break on GBPNZD. This can yield a great reward and minimized risks.

Be sure not to miss this week’s webinar from FreshForex as another price action will be discussed along with market overview.

EURGBP was shared a couple of weeks ago with such a plan. Price decided to go on the lowest area and rose up.

Same as EURUSD where price decided to hit the lowest area. But with the current tension on several countries, it’s best to not trade on this one for a moment.

A plan for GBPUSD in a middle of heat of several countries at the current moment. Just don’t place a buy limit just yet.

On the other hand EURJPY just confirmed a completed pattern thanks to the significant move that was happened this week

Several confirmations on GBPJPY has been formed and it was made better thanks to the current event in the world.

Some pairs are making a retracement this week and we’re going to look forward to these pairs. EURGBP is the first one around this area for a selling setup.

Another one is GBPUSD where I can also expect a retracement. But don’t put a sell limit just yet as there are several areas to look out for.

Another one is AUDUSD where we can expect the price to hit this area going for another buying trend.

Same as AUDUSD, NZDUSD is making a same pattern to this area to buy.

These price actions can be found on weekly FreshForex webinars that you can expect to take place either today or tomorrow this week.

… Repost

This week, we will see some possibilities on some pairs. GBPJPY to wait around this supply area to continue its current major trend.