Weekly Supply Demand Analysis

GBPUSD, on the other hand, to wait for a selling confirmation on this area. This one is called ‘flippy’ or support become resistance area.

Last but not least is NZDUSD where I see two potential areas. You can try to look for a selling confirmation on the upper area with the target on the area below.

Be sure to not miss these setups for the next trading week. GBPJPY is one of them that you can try to look for selling opportunity.

Another one is GBPCHF that you can also try to sell it instantly. Be sure to put the SL as well…

We will wait for a breakout of this demand area at GBPAUD. A retracement after the breakout is necessary in order to take a good selling trades.

you may also try EURGBP as well as the price broke the down trendline this week. I suppose we can wait for the retracement next week.

Also don’t forget to join the next webinar in FreshForex as the current market will be discussed later on along with some upcoming events and forecasts beforehand.

Some simple analysis were made and discussed on the last webinar this week in FreshForex. Deffinitely I will share the setups to wait for such confirmation either this week or next week.

First up is Gold to wait for a confirmation to buy at this demand area. This one is called flip area where you can just wait for a proper price action to occur here.

A bit late for EURGBP to take a buy. But a retracement can be expected around this area just wait for it tomorrow or next week.

Another one you can wait is EURUSD where you can just wait for a retracement for a selling confirmation on this area…

And the last one is GBPUSD where you can expect the same thing as EURUSD. Just wait for a trend following confirmation around this area.

We’ll add several setups for this week. Make sure to not miss out any confirmation in at least every 4 hours. Also check out some other daily forecasts provided by FreshForex on their website.

Look for selling confirmation for AUDUSD around this area. By far, I have no buying area so there’s no recommendation to buy at this moment.

Same goes to NZDUSD but we can wait for the retracement if you want to look for a buying opportunity before selling at the supply area above.

Wait for a selling confirmation as Gold almost hit this supply area. Just wait today or tomorrow. Be sure to sell after the price action confirmation.

You can also try to buy EURGBP at this point. buying confirmation is there and set the SL below the previous candle’s low.

Who took the setup on Gold last week? FreshForex congratulates you for taking this setup as more than 200 pips gathered after the confirmation.

No we’ll try some setups on major pairs. Looks like they’re aligning together. First is EURUSD where we can expect a retracement after the breakout on this trendline.

Next up is GBPUSD. A bit different in terms of the trendline angle, but we’ll see it for sure after the breakout later.