Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hello Summerbluze,

Welcome to the community. I am brand new to Forex as well. First I started studying from Pips School and have completed 8 of the 334 or so classes.
I will suggest you get some studies from the school which is free and has fantastic information. You can post any question(s) you have or contact the site Admins for help. You will be fine I promise you!

You’re very welcome as I’m happy to be here

Hi all. I’m thrilled to be here. I have so many questions but for now, I’m just happy to be around people with the same interests and journey. Thanks.

1 Like

thank you very much let do that

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issue with embedded image. Can you see it?

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to clear School of Pipsology progress

Yabi_c

BabyPips is the best place to learn! If you are looking for additional resources, my suggestion is to check out Investopeda. They are basically geared for the stock market, but they do have information on Forex. They have an excellent ebook that was written by two FXCM strategists. They are Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg. The ebook is entitiled “Forex High Probability Trading Setups for the Currency Market”. If you can’t get this let me know and I will tell you how I found it! Regards!

1 Like

Hello all, I am very excited to be on this Forex journey with everyone! I was wondering is there a way to speak and message people directly? I would love to connect on social media platform to have familiar friends who are on the same learning path together! Is there perhaps a babypips FB group?

1 Like

Hi I am a new trader from the US. I am looking for a possible mentor or somebody that can put me in the right direction, I am money and time ready.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, So Much.
Sir!!

1 Like

Hi, I am from the UK and am new to BabyPips and the trading community. I am looking for someone to mentor me on my journey as I am new to this and am not sure where to start. Many thanks

Hi everyone!
I’m new to this forum but not new to forex.
Hoping to learn new things from fellow traders.

What’s up, everybody. Welcome!

Thank You , I am Ayush from India

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Hey @ [Pipstradamus] are you no longer taking DMs? I tried and hit an error message.

Hello @br234!

New users are not yet allowed to send private messages. Check out this link to learn more about our Trust Levels and how to remove these restrictions:

1 Like

hi , im from india and new here, i reall want to be myself and do something , so im here! . i really dont like 9 to 6 hrs job.
after some research i found babypips , hoping it will always lead me in a positive way.
started my lessons , and i find it exaggerating and unfurl.

Hi :slight_smile: this is a good place to start :slight_smile: visit the education section. Regards Greg