Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Apart from pipsiology classes and other online trading lessons,one the best way to understand the forex market is by learning from experiences. Since there is a lot of beautiful surprises awaiting you with regards to strategy adoption, risk management and much more, try learning through a demo or mini account since you’ll be spared the risk

Thank you. Just joined looking forward to meeting people and sharing ideas.

Great to be here

I would suggest to start and normally with the help of one agent you will learn more and more…

Yeah, I agree with you so much. We can learn together. nice to meet you!

Hello and welcome to the forum. The important thing is to interact with all the traders in general (novice or experienced) with the aim of learning and contributing to the BabyPips community. Regards

1 Like

Hello I’m kinda new here

Hi guys! New here, but ready to learn and mingle!

Peace out.

Hello! Great to be here!

Thanks! :smiley:

Hi and welcome to the babypips gathering. I think new individuals need to interface with different brokers so as to make great associations. The primary reason for this discussion is to encourage you as a network! Am I right individuals?

1 Like

please use: custom text!

Thanks!

Great article.
We really appreciate your effort!
It’s such a pleasure learning from you. I am truly motivated by you for blogging.
thanks again.

Thanks for you for having me hear. I hope to learn more on forex . Thanks

when will James be in the Forum?

My First Post

I am not new to Forex, it’s been about 11 to 12 years now that I have been introduced to it. Over the years I have been heavily into Forex and times not at all. In recent years I have been focusing my time on my software Dev career while continually putting some time into Forex.
In recent times I have started integrating the two worlds because I love them so much. I must say, it does not matter how many tools you use out there or indicators and advisers, the hardest thing to pin down is human emotions when it comes to the market.
You see a trade that you know you should take but yet, don’t get in or the worst part is you see a trade you need to get out of but you stay in. These are hardly my challenges anymore, but was it ever hard to get a handle on it.
The key to any successful trader is Management:

• Management of Risk
  • Management of Money
  • Management of Emotions

Hope to learn and contribute more with you all

2 Likes

In for a while, descently new at babypips, so Hi, i’m CEO within forex options at an agency confirm to;’ validating myself within automated intelligences and expansions on both finance fiat investments, asset management as FX participation.

• Forex
  • Investments
  • Asset Management
  • Privaliged pooling
  • Automated Intelligences

A pure love for the market, within private within the same, Amen

thank you,and if i have any question?

1 Like

Always do, free to PM, private message me, got skype available’ or I bet that the people around here would be a love to support.

Hi Steve hope that all are well, i have study the Metatrader 4 Demo account and surely do not have the confident for live trading, do you have any suggestions where to next