Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hey, Welcome to the forum. Hope you make the best trades.

Hello,
thanks to opportunity to join your team. I started trading 2 years ago and i hope that this community will help me in trading.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the discussions and try to be interactive to level up the knowledge of forex trading.

1 Like

wow it’s very cool. Your forum is very informative and attracts with its simplicity and sincere people.

1 Like

Hello. You are cool.

A post was split to a new topic: MarketMilk and Oanda data

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome

1 Like

Yes, it’s been one of the better forums I have visited to learn and keeps it simple. I read through the whole education section during last summer and have came back to it quite a few times for a refresher during my journey. Look forward to being more active and growing with the community.

3 Likes

Hi all nice too meet you and joint with this Comunity

1 Like

hello i am new to forex from India. Which broker can I use to trade in Forex and to set a demo account in INDIA.

1 Like

Thank you for your warm welcome for joining you.

Hi, I started Forex since last year. My account manager keeps saying don’t to use set stop loss so I even have three pairs of currency that can’t close for nearly three months. I studied more and more i feel how he’s guiding me isn’t the proper way. I had few chances but he told me to place take profit up so never closed. i assume what I can do is close the target as possible and shut it because it started charging as i’m keeping them there. Is there anyone who experienced an equivalent thing and that i feel lost

1 Like

It is obvious that when a trader starts to trade forex, they expect to make money in the market. But unfortunately, money doesn’t come easily. It requires a trader to put in a lot of hard work and time to be able to take advantage of the market. It is recommended to make the most of the time you have while learning to give you the best in the market.

Hi this is my first week trading forex. I’ve started watching a few videos and a demo account. Are there any tips or tricks for beginners in the US?

2 Likes

None in particular as you really have to study the fundamentals. If there is a tip, consider being aware of your environment so always watch and read news globally.

i am a new here, please how do i start learning FX treading?

3 Likes

Thank you Kreg.

Maybe start with BabyPips’s free forex school !

2 Likes

I believe you’re on the right track. What is important to do is backtesting 3-6 months worth of data in order to develop a trading system that works for you.

1 Like

Account manager’s aren’t supposed to tell you what to do. This is considered “Financial Advise”, and if he is not properly licensed there can be legal actions against him.

1 Like