Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Thank you for your warm welcome for joining you.

Hi, I started Forex since last year. My account manager keeps saying donā€™t to use set stop loss so I even have three pairs of currency that canā€™t close for nearly three months. I studied more and more i feel how heā€™s guiding me isnā€™t the proper way. I had few chances but he told me to place take profit up so never closed. i assume what I can do is close the target as possible and shut it because it started charging as iā€™m keeping them there. Is there anyone who experienced an equivalent thing and that i feel lost

1 Like

It is obvious that when a trader starts to trade forex, they expect to make money in the market. But unfortunately, money doesnā€™t come easily. It requires a trader to put in a lot of hard work and time to be able to take advantage of the market. It is recommended to make the most of the time you have while learning to give you the best in the market.

Hi this is my first week trading forex. Iā€™ve started watching a few videos and a demo account. Are there any tips or tricks for beginners in the US?

2 Likes

None in particular as you really have to study the fundamentals. If there is a tip, consider being aware of your environment so always watch and read news globally.

i am a new here, please how do i start learning FX treading?

3 Likes

Thank you Kreg.

Maybe start with BabyPipsā€™s free forex school !

2 Likes

I believe youā€™re on the right track. What is important to do is backtesting 3-6 months worth of data in order to develop a trading system that works for you.

1 Like

Account managerā€™s arenā€™t supposed to tell you what to do. This is considered ā€œFinancial Adviseā€, and if he is not properly licensed there can be legal actions against him.

1 Like

Thanks for the warm, welcome!

1 Like

Do you want to learn forex, do you want to win thousands of dollars, my friend, hear me well, read this article complete and believe me, you will not regret it, my friend. This course in the article will take you to another place in trading. Try it and you will not regret

1 Like

Hey
I am new here

1 Like

welcome to babypips forum!

1 Like

Thank you, so much.

wow, it is a fantastic idea.

Nice to meet you too.

1 Like

iā€™m new to here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips!

1 Like

Always use support and resistance lines while trading in forex. Keep learning every day to know how forex works, learn about different trading strategies, and try to apply them. Donā€™t expect that you can win every trade because nobody wins 100% of the time. All the best

1 Like