Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

in this community, there are many informative things to learn regarding the trading. Every member should be appreciated to join the school of pipsology, That will help a lot of beginners to learn the starting of the trading. Hope for the best for the beginners in their new era of trading.

Thank you. I will maintain the integrity of this community as far as my part goes

I have but I have a question before I begin to demo trade how many technical analysis should I learn first

1 Like

Experienced members should be appreciated for doing more posts. Their experience will really be a great help for the users. Experienced members should tell the tips to beginners so that they can save themselves from losses. The old members should tell their losses stories in the market to help the beginners to avoid such losses.

Watch different videos and discuss with different members in order to know the real meaning of trading in a technical way. After learning a basic knowledge try to open a demo account. Use this account to know the trading better. Keep your hard work on, you will be surely be succeeded to be a successful trader soon. Best of luck for the future.

2 Likes

Hopping specifically into the economy of trillions can make you drift in a sea where you are separated from everyone else and donā€™t have the foggiest idea about the way to pursue. In such conditions, you will be suffocated after some days because of your unclear way. Such structures ought to be bolstered for learning.

Hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome, looking to advance my trading skills, hoping to make it a long term career. Was wondering if any staff member or experienced trader here will be willing to be a mentor. I wont need much attention, Iā€™m already practicing a trading system, and have been trading for a couple of months. (Breaking even for the most part). Still struggling to turn a profit. Need some pointers here and there.

Looking forward to be more active in the community!

Hello iā€™m new here and new to forex as well. Someone recomended me this site and so far i think itā€™s great. Hopefully it will help me learn the ways of trading. I know itā€™s not easy but iā€™m pretty positive. :slight_smile:

thanks for welcoming me

1 Like

Hi Alexcr! Welcome to BabyPips! Check out the School of Pipsology to learn the basics and post your questions here in the Forums if you need any help. Good luck!

1 Like

Hello @Tervin! Welcome and hope youā€™re enjoying your stay here. :slight_smile:

Am still sturdying ā€œTHE SCHOOL OF PIPSOLOGYā€ am currently on high school level.
Thanks for that free education you are giving.
I knew nothing about forexā€¦exactly nothing about forex but using babypips.com i have moved to point that i feel i am ready to trade in the live account ,but am planning to start trading on the end of january or on the beginning of february after finishing the school of pipsology.
Thanks a lot and stay blessed guys

3 Likes

Hey thereā€¦I need help please.

1 Like

hi Kreg great to be in baby pips & thanks for the welcome

Would just like to say thanks to everyone involved on producing this site. Its nothing far short of brilliant. Love the trading school idea, superb !

I am also a web application developer by trade (over 20 years) and ill be honest, your site is very nice indeed !

regards.

hello there thank you very much for your warm welcoming m, donā€™t really know were to start but would really love to trade forex any advice on were to start

Great to be here!

Welcome everyone! I have completed all of the pipsology courses at babypips. This I recommend to everyone. Iā€™ve been trading forex for about 3 years now. Before that I traded stock options at a beginnerā€™s level.

I traded a demo account along with a live account. Now I only trade live. I began with a $500 account and only traded microlots. Iā€™m still working on profitability.

I enjoy reading the forums and will continue to do so.

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum. I dabble in FX trading (spread betting) but more interested in automated trading/systems as I am a software developer. Have recently built a tool Excel Price Feed Add-in which enables streaming and retrieval of live prices from IG Index and Yahoo Finance (Iā€™m working on adding other data providers). Contact me for details.

The Add-in currently provides live and streaming prices to Excel cells via simple formulas such as: =EPF.IG.Stream.Bid(ā€œCS.D.GBPUSD.TODAY.IPā€).

Looking forward to learning more and chatting to other members!

Andy

Start here if youā€™re a newbie --> School of Pipsology. :wink: