Welcome to The BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum!

Hi everyone, Craig here. Happy to be here and learn all i can

nice to be here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank u for having me, looking forward for learning and shearing with each other

homely welcome broo to the world of calculated risk, but truly you will enjoy brother. keep in touch with it.

Hi to all community,
My name is Amelia and I am working for a company name Aqua Hygiene Water Filter Dubai, My company is interested in stocking and forex trading, after many searches in google I have found IQ Option and some other forums where people are talking about it. Please help me in this matter.

HI its been around one year since I am here. this platform is great for learning about the forex market. I have learned alot

Good after noon everyone. I am new to this group and Forex trading. I hope to be able to get the education that I need to become a successful trader. I am from Canada.

Yes, it’s like that

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of this awesome community. I pray to reap bountiful harvest from the forum

Hi, I started Forex since last year. My account manager keeps saying do not to use set stop loss so I have three pairs of currency that can’t close for nearly three months. I studied more and more I think how he is guiding me is not the right way. I had few chances but he told me to put take profit up so never closed. I guess what I can do is close the target as possible and close it as it started charging as I am keeping them there. Is there anyone who experienced the same thing and I feel lost…

Hey, Welcome to the forum. Hope you make the best trades.

Hello,
thanks to opportunity to join your team. I started trading 2 years ago and i hope that this community will help me in trading.

Hey! Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the discussions and try to be interactive to level up the knowledge of forex trading.

1 Like

wow it’s very cool. Your forum is very informative and attracts with its simplicity and sincere people.

1 Like

Hello. You are cool.

A post was split to a new topic: MarketMilk and Oanda data

Hi, thank you for the warm welcome

1 Like

Yes, it’s been one of the better forums I have visited to learn and keeps it simple. I read through the whole education section during last summer and have came back to it quite a few times for a refresher during my journey. Look forward to being more active and growing with the community.

3 Likes

Hi all nice too meet you and joint with this Comunity

1 Like

hello i am new to forex from India. Which broker can I use to trade in Forex and to set a demo account in INDIA.

1 Like